Logistics Recruiter I
Posted on: June 13, 2021
ArcBest is a logistics company with creative problem solvers who
deliver integrated solutions for complex supply chain
Wanting to join the ArcBest family? In our search for top
talent, we are looking for those that will further enable us to
deliver on our vision and fully support our values-driven
Currently, we are looking for a Logistics Recruiter I to join
the ArcBest team. The Logistics Recruiter I establishes
relationships with new and existing drivers and Owner-Operators.
This position champions the values and opportunities of the ArcBest
brand to potential drivers and Owner-Operators by utilizing inbound
and outbound sales call techniques and best practices.
Your contribution may include:
- Create and maintain a pipeline of qualified drivers to support
Owner-Operator fleet growth.
- Work in conjunction with the Truck Owner-Operator Recruiters to
achieve both Owner-Operator recruiting and experience goals.
- Develop, manage, and sustain an account base to drive fleet
- Initiate driver leads by networking, cold-calling prospects,
and building strategic relationships as part of a coordinated
- Complete inbound and outbound call campaigns, including cold
- Maintain and service a roster of drivers to encourage growth of
the fleet and maximize internal capacity options.
- Attend local and national truck shows and workshops to promote
the brand and to recruit new drivers and Owner-Operators.
- Present at truck driving schools and other venues to sell and
educate on the Owner-Operator model to aid recruiting and
- Run and analyze prospective drivers and Owner-Operator's motor
vehicle records, criminal history, and previous employment history
against Company safety qualifications to pre-qualify all
- Travel to and participate in meetings with new, existing, and
potential Fleet Owners.
- Serve as an industry expert in the qualifications and
recruiting processes of ArcBest and our competitors.
- Other duties and projects, as assigned.
As a Logistics Recruiter I, you will be a member of the ArcBest
Expedite Recruiting team in Medina, OH. This role serves our
expedite solution under Panther Premium Logistics. Your hours will
generally be 8:00am to 5:00pm, with occasional irregular hours
depending on workload.
Ready to apply? Before doing so, please make sure you meet the
Education: Bachelor's degree in a business-related field,
Experience: Prior recruiting, sales, and/or transportation
Computer Skills: Competent in Microsoft Office Suite.
If you require accommodation in the application process, please
contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (479) 785-8963. An Equal
Opportunity Employer including Vet/Disability.
Keywords: ArcBest, Cleveland , Logistics Recruiter I, Other , Medina, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!