Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Job duties include but are not limited to the following:
1. Standing all day.
2. Ability to lift up to 100 pounds.
3. Use basic math skills.
4. Reading and interpreting blueprints.
5. Ability to safely operate saw, punches, drill presses, and
6. Basic computer skills.
7. Ability to program a machine to the print.
8. Ability to safely operate a tow motor.
Mon-Fri with some Saturdays.
First shift hours are 7:00am to 3:30pm
Secondshift is 3:00pm to 11:30pm
Pay rate: $12
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Cleveland , Machine Operator, Other , Wellington, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!