Senior IT Infrastructure Administrator
Company: Solera Holdings, Inc
Posted on: June 12, 2021
We are looking for a Senior Systems Administrator to join our
Global I.T. Infrastructure Operations team. The role requires a
technically skilled individual with a background in I.T. Operations
to support the operation of regional mission critical data centres
and the implementation of physical hardware related projects into
these data centres.
What You'll Do
- Work as part of the Global I.T. Infrastructure Operations Team
alongside technical engineers from multiple disciplines to deliver
best in class infrastructure.
- Work alongside project management & architecture to ensure the
timely delivery of infrastructure (storage & compute) to support
- Ensure that the data centre infrastructure adheres to RTO/RPO
requirements, and is proactively monitored to ensure continued
excellence in uptime.
- Administration, support and management of the storage area
- Administration, support and management of backup services.
- Perform capacity planning, management and forecasting
What You'll Bring
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
- 6 years of experience in systems administration or
- 6 years of experience with various operating systems (e.g.
- 6 years of experience with virtualization and cloud
technologies (e.g. VMware/Azure/AWS/GCP)
- 6 years of experience with Storage and Backup technologies
(e.g. FC Block, NAS, Object, SAN Zoning)
- Sound understanding of network design, protocols, and concepts
(e.g. Cisco ACI, TCP/IP, DNS)
- 6 years of experience of IT tooling and management systems
(e.g. monitoring, DCIM, Security tools)
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to perform as
part of a geo diverse organization
It's A Bonus If You Have
- Dell-EMC storage (PowerMax, PowerStore, ECS, Unity)
- Experience of DevOps practices.
Demonstrated ability to:
- Clearly communicate technical details and objectives in person
and via tele-presence
- Effectively communicate in English at all organization levels
(both verbal and written)
- Work remotely, being self-motivated
- Identify and describe how parts interact with the whole
(Systems thinking / big picture thinking)
- Pro-actively seek out tasks and improvement opportunities.
- Collaborate, facilitate, and negotiate (interpersonal
- Investigate technology innovations and research
All other related and/or additional responsibilities that may be
required or assigned
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or
responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all
the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and
the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job
description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company
reserves the right to adjust, add to or eliminate any aspect of the
above description. The Company also retains the right to require
all employees to undertake additional or different job
responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs.
Keywords: Solera Holdings, Inc, Cleveland , Senior IT Infrastructure Administrator, Other , Seville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!