Security Guard - Special Response Officer
Posted on: June 12, 2021
JOB SNAPSHOT - Now Hiring!
Job Title: Special Response Officer Flex Officer
Location: Cleveland and Outlying Suburbs
Pay Rate: 15.00 to start - $16.00 within 6-12 months for
Shift & Hours: Full time - Open availability, all shifts
General Job Functions: Work at multiple security sites in
the Cleveland area.
GardaWorld Benefits and Perks:
Who is GardaWorld?
- Health care: Medical, Dental, Vision,
- Direct Deposit
- Free uniforms
- Parking accommodation
- Paid training
- 401k with company match
- Overtime opportunities
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement Our
branch is growing and acquiring new business consistently! Our
Special Response Officers gain experience with our full portfolio
of job sites. This places them in a strong position for promotion
into Field Supervisor or Site Supervisor roles as our branch
- Employee recognition including: M.A.D. (Making a Difference)
Award, Employee of the month and Employee of the year. Awards
include VISA gift cards.
- Weekly schedules provided in advance, we make the effort to
ensure you can still plan life around your job.
GardaWorld is the worlds largest privately-owned security services
company. We protect our clients staff and assets, wherever they are
in the world. We offer different schedules, diverse work
assignments spanning multiple industries and career advancement
opportunities. We encourage diversity and are proud to be an equal
opportunity employer. GardaWorld Security Services is looking for
Special Response Officers (SROs) to fulfill different assignments
for our clients.
Job Responsibilities specific to this role include, but are not
- Patrol on foot and using vehicles
- Have open availability to pick up a variety of shifts due to
call-offs or openings
- Flexibility to perform security functions in a variety of
environments and industries
- Provide excellent customer service for our clients
- Observe, survey, and report activities at the assigned
- Respond quickly to critical situations
- Ability to read and write detailed reports
- Enforce client procedures, regulations, and standards
Qualifications specific to this role include, but are not
Related Fields: Security, Landscaping, Laborer, Hospitality,
Restaurant, Warehouse, Customer Service, Access Control,
Restaurant, Service Industry, Server, Food Service, Administrative
Assistant, Entertainment, Healthcare, Home Healthcare, Dietary,
Nursing Home, Loss Prevention
- Previous security experience required
- Valid drivers license required
- Computer skills familiarity with Microsoft Office and basic
email. Experience with CCTV, access control and alarm monitoring
programs a plus!
- 21 years of age or older; required by applicable law or
- Successful completion of a background check and pre-employment
Keywords: GardaWorld, Cleveland , Security Guard - Special Response Officer, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!