Territory Account Manager
Company: Hikma Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Territory Account Manager is responsible for selling all
products within an assigned geographical territory. The Account
Manager will maintain and generate new business, promote
products/programs, enforce GPO contract compliance, develop current
and new account relationships, and achieve Hikma's corporate goals.
The Account Manager is also responsible for working closely with
Customer Service, which provides a timely and accurate function
that serves the needs of both sales and our customers.
- Identifies marketplace trends, communicates those trends to the
sales team, and capitalizes on opportunities.
- Prepares and utilizes sales tools to maximize effective
- Utilizes product knowledge and sales skills to identify and
meet customer needs.
- Collaborates with Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, and
Finance to provide a market-leading service level to our
- GPO Pull through
- Develops key accounts
- Achieves quarterly and annual territory sales goals.
- Increases sales in assigned territory and develops new
- business opportunities.
- Launches new products and programs.
- Manages territory effectively and maintains a regular call
schedule to key accounts
- Manages day-to-day operations of the sales and marketing
function with customers and colleagues.
- Collaborates with internal departments (Customer Service,
Finance, etc.) and external groups (wholesalers) to follow-up on
any issues, questions or concerns expressed by our customers.
- Applies effective organization, planning and time management
- Manages expense budget responsibly.
- Completes reports as requested by management containing
information about sales calls and marketplace conditions
- Plans effectively
- Customer Interaction
- Meets sales targets & goals.
- Works & communicates with employees.
- Business & product knowledge.
- Manages & controls T&E expenses
- Policies & Procedures
- Ensures alignment with Standard Operating Procedures and
adheres to Hikma's core values.
- Adheres to corporate policies & procedures
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Maintain appropriate number of weekly sales calls.
- Complete reports in a timely manner.
- Provide competitive information on a regular basis.
- Monthly reporting requirements.
- Competitive Intelligence
- Scope : This position requires regular travel (air/auto) within
- Internal: Sales team, Sales management, Customer Service,
Marketing, Finance, Contracts
- External: Hospital buyers/pharmacists, purchasing departments,
- Decisions that can be approved: All decisions related to the
day to day operations involving sales of Hikma products
- Decisions Recommended: All decisions related to the day to day
operations and strategic direction of sales of Hikma products
- Bachelors degree required (Business or Science degree
- Ability to travel (air/auto) on a regular basis
- Candidate should have at least 4 years' experience in the
generic pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrated success in working as part of a cross-functional
- Significant knowledge and experience with the leading
- Must be a self-starter willing to meet aggressive goals and
also willing to be actively involved in a team environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word & PowerPoint
- Excellent computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong relationship-builder with a proven track record of
building relationships with colleagues and with external customers
in the industry
- Highly organized with strong computing skills
- Strong project and time management skills
- Results driven
- Detail and service oriented
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment
- Willingness to be "hands on"
- Work in a professional manner; maintain sound judgement and a
Notification to Agencies
Please note that Hikma does not accept unsolicited resumes or
calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies. In the
absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR
to submit resumes for a specific requisition, Hikma will not
consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires
Keywords: Hikma Pharmaceuticals, Cleveland , Territory Account Manager, Other , Bedford, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!