Customer Service Coordinator (remote) (217422-072)
Location: North Ridgeville
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Position Title: Coordinator, Customer Service
Pay Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Customer Service (position can be performed
Supervised By: Supervisor, Customer Service
Provide superior customer support for consumer and customer
transactions. Process customer quotes and orders with a high level
of accuracy. Effectively handle customer inquiries and problem
- Position home base is in Elyria, OH but can be performed fully
remotely. Candidates across entire U.S. may be considered.
- Provide phone support for dealers, consumers and internal
- Handle external and internal customer transactions, which
include, but are not limited to: Quote and order processing,
inquiry calls, credit requests and problem identification and
- Ensure all required information for a complaint file is
obtained and properly documented
- Process customer faxed in orders and quote requests.
- Develop and possess equipment knowledge to support standard
- Develop and possess knowledge to effectively support service
parts transactions, such as: Quote and order processing,
replacement parts identification, inquiry calls, etc.
- Process Return Material Authorizations and call tags in
accordance to written Service Policy.
- Investigate and submit special modification requests, as
- Attracts potential sales by suggesting information about other
products and services or substitution information. Advises customer
of complimentary products or services, the introduction of new
products and any special programs being offered.
- Develop and display solid computer navigation skills pertaining
to company utilized systems.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with cross
- Complete all required training applicable to assigned
- Exhibit positivity, flexibility, creativity, and a willingness
to take on new responsibilities as requested or required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent and at least three years of
customer service experience/contact center experience
- Associates Degree preferred.
- Excellent listening skills and superior verbal and written
- Excellent problem solving, organizational and time management
- Ability to prioritize and work multiple activities
simultaneously and make self directed decisions.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations in a professional
- Well developed keyboarding and personal computer skills.
- Ability to work various shifts between 8:00am and 7:00pm.
- Multi-lingual skills a plus.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Keywords: Invacare, Cleveland , Customer Service Coordinator (remote) (217422-072), Other , North Ridgeville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!