Marketing Director- Data Enrichment and Customer Catalogs
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Here, we believe there's not one path to success, we believe in
careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come
from in the world, there's a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We
provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and
drive us forward. We'll give you the space to share your strengths
and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow
and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors
Sherwin-Williams values the unique talents and abilities from
all backgrounds and characteristics. All qualified individuals are
encouraged to apply, including individuals with disabilities and
The Marketing Director, Marketing Enrichment and Electronic
Catalogs at Sherwin-Williams is responsible for teams, processes
and tools that source, enrich, administrate, integrate and
syndicate E-Business data to create interconnected customer
experiences across shopping channels including SW.com sites, mobile
apps and platforms, custom catalogs, Punch Out and partner
This cross-functional position achieves results through
facilitation and collaboration with key stakeholders from across
multiple business units and information technology. By gaining
alignment through deep understanding of customer needs this role
drives content as an asset to deliver best-in-class customer
- Lead marketing data and asset management strategies, plans,
policies for respective business units. By understanding key
business strategies/drivers and customer types, identifies critical
marketing data (product, color and location) data needs and
converts this to a strategic sales and marketing asset that
improves customer experience across SW.com sites, mobile apps and
platforms, custom catalogs, Punch Out and partner websites.
- In partnership with the business units, oversee the strategy,
creation and maintenance of external customer-specific product
catalogs and procurement system integrations (Punchout) working
with National/Strategic Accounts, Operations, and IT teams to meet
customer needs and business objectives.
- Establish and implement third party supplier data, asset, and
content contribution with our content vendor portal and other
digital asset management tools. Own the definition of workflows and
approval methodologies within each asset tool to ensure appropriate
oversight and approvals.
- Enable business level administrators to contribute and manage
marketing data/information, marketing content, and digital assets
via user friendly interfaces.
- Identify and recommend changes to improve marketing data
quality and consistency, content accessibility and ease of use
across customer acquisition/retention, conversion, and revenue
- Lead optimization assessment and approaches for ecommerce
product information to ensure availability of accurate and
consistent information across customer touchpoints, devices, and
platforms to connect with customers whenever and wherever they
- Drive cross functional collaboration between internal IT teams,
business stakeholders/SMEs, and outside partners to ensure business
requirements and functional specifications are aligned.
- Ensure strategies, teams and business processes within each
business unit are designed, developed, operational, and available
to support omnichannel channel access/delivery, and
e-business/commerce/sales & marketing objectives.
- Contribute-to and enforce company-wide data governance
standards and approaches that ensure marketing data quality and
consistency across customer experiences and shopping channels.
- Provide leadership over the strategic direction of a set/domain
of data initiatives, including roadmap, annual & quarterly planning
and the communication of the plan to the greater team and senior
- Work with executive stakeholders across business, technology
and creative, to balance competing interests and needs across the
organization to arrive at a clear vision, communicating effectively
and aligning various partners along the way.
- Stay current with the rapidly evolving digital landscape and
provide leadership over advanced and emerging concepts, to help
both educate leaders across the company, as well as inform our
- Become full versed in our technology stack and systems, how
things are being delivered to the customer, the performance against
established goals, and why it was created in the first place.
- Communicate and present well, with experience preparing and
giving presentations to various senior stakeholders about strategic
customer experience direction.
- Work in a fast-paced environment and will be required to lead
not only at the strategic level, but also tactically day-to-day by
diving deeply into business, product, and technical domains.
- Manage team with 5-10 helping grow them in their capabilities
- Ability to travel 10-15% of the time and relocation assistance
Required: Bachelor's Degree
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 8+ years of experience rising through the ranks of Customer
Experience, Digital, eCommerce, Data Management, or Business
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in enrichment,
administration, integration and syndication of product data and
assets that enable ecommerce.
- Exposure to B2B and B2B ecommerce, building products industry,
working with or within large Fortune 500 companies
- Experience in meeting data requirements of internal and
external technical and ecommerce partners.
- Experience leveraging and specifying optimizations to MDM/PIM
- Exceptional verbal and written communication and
project/program leadership skills, especially executive-level
communication and the ability to tell a compelling story.
- Ability to synthesize multiple sources of input (data, business
stakeholders, client research, design) and arrive at high quality
- Knowledge of Stibo Step Platform, HCL Commerce, Adobe
Experience Manager, Syndigo
- Managing agency and vendor relationships
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive
and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against
based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability,
age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any
other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state
and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority
referral of Protected Veterans.
Temporary work from home protocols may be in effect for this
position due to COVID-19, but this is not a remote position and any
selected candidate must live within a reasonable commuting
Keywords: Sherwin-Williams, Cleveland , Marketing Director- Data Enrichment and Customer Catalogs, Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!