Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Analyst (12 month term)
Posted on: June 12, 2021
BWXT Medical Ltd. provides its customers, who conduct
life-saving medical procedures for patients around the world, the
benefit of decades of experience in the development, manufacturing,
packaging and delivery of medical isotopes and
radiopharmaceuticals. Headquartered in Kanata, Ontario, BWXT
Medical Ltd. employs over 150 highly-skilled people in Kanata and
Vancouver, British Columbia. BWXT Medical Ltd. is part of the BWXT
nuclear power segment (NPG) of BWX Technologies, Inc.
We are recruiting for an Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Analyst
(12 month term) for our facility in Barberton, Ohio.
This position will have the primary responsibility of developing
and supporting the existing Oracle E-Business applications and
should be skilled in both functional and technical aspects of
Oracle ERP R12. Oracle developer works closely with the Oracle
project team and business users to analyze, design, develop test,
document, and support business solutions toward meeting business
requirements and goals. Business solutions include: Reporting,
Interfaces, Customization, Extensions, and 3rd party applications
integrated with Oracle's E-Business applications. Focus areas are:
Order Management, Work in Process, Inventory and Shipping with
working knowledge of General Ledger, Supply Chain Management,
Payables and Receivables. Should be accustomed to working in a
collaborative team environment with other Developers, DBA and
Functional Analyst and Business Users.
- Programming support of the current Oracle E-Business R12
environment - Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms, BI-Publisher reports,
database procedures, triggers and Linux shell scripts.
- Maintain current suite of custom objects built specifically for
BWXT's product lines.
- Review and understand business requirements, recommend
solutions and provide level of effort estimates to complete
customizations or configurations to the application.
- Scope, design and build custom objects to satisfy business
needs that cannot be done within native Oracle.
- Translate business requirements into technical
- Design and develop new business applications to support the
business operations in various functional areas.
- Ensure program code is written according to documented software
development processes and standards, adhering to strict change
management and SQA practices.
- Develop efficient and effective test plans and protocols for
all software development solutions.
- Perform impact analysis and collaborate with other team members
within IT and the business before production changes are made.
- Prepare and obtain approval for system and programming
- Use technical and functional knowledge of Oracle ERP to
identify and solve problems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical production issues with
standard or custom Oracle E-Business programs, interfaces, reports
and assist functional team with diagnostics.
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science,
Information Technology or related field with 5+ years' experience
of Oracle Applications R12 programming and analysis experience on a
variety of technical projects (implementation and support).
- Proven SQL, PL/SQL, and OAF skills to create forms, reports,
interfaces, personalization's and workflows, BI Publisher
- Solid technical understanding of Oracle E-Business Suite data
model, schema architecture, and Multi-Org concepts.
- Oracle Applications development experience, including Reports,
Customization, Interfaces, and Extensions.
- Knowledge of UNIX, shell scripting, and navigation of standard
Oracle Application directories.
- Experience with Oracle Applications R12 Modules: Order
Management, Work in Process, Manufacturing, Inventory and Shipping
with working knowledge of General Ledger, Supply Chain Management,
Payables and Receivables.
- Experience working with tools like TOAD/SQL Developer, WinSCP &
- Experience working with Oracle EDI and Rest API interfaces
- Big-picture view, with ability to understand the details of
business needs, processes, and information flows through the
- Proactively work and resolve Service Requests in collaboration
with Oracle Support, as required.
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and source code
- Experience working in a high quality, mission critical business
such as pharma, life or health sciences; familiarity with GMP or 21
CFR Part 11 is an asset.
- Oracle R12 upgrade project experience (e.g. report conversion;
data conversion) is considered an asset.
- Business intelligence and reporting experience (Hyperion or
similar product) is considered an asset.
Closing Date: Sept 24, 2020
BWXT Medical Ltd. embraces diversity of thought, values
individuality, encourages new perspectives and provides equal
opportunity in employment for all qualified employees and
applicants without regard to race, national or ethnic origin,
colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status,
family status, disability, a conviction for which a pardon has been
granted or a record suspended or any other category protected by
Keywords: BWXT, Cleveland , Oracle EBS Techno-Functional Analyst (12 month term), Other , Barberton, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!