Project Manager - (MFO)
Company: Pentair, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers
who are committed to the future and are focused on creating a
healthier world for all. Throughout our 120 global locations, our
values guide us as we create innovative solutions for the world's
water challenges. We bring water to life!
As a Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit
options to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a
generous 401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid
time off and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life
We have an opportunity for a Project Manager for Manufacturing
Footprint Optimization to join our enterprise team. You will be
responsible for the development and deployment of Project
Management systems and processes, as well as projects delivered
across multiple divisions and the extended value chain, including
global manufacturing and supply chain. This Project Manager will
work closely with all levels of the organization to ensure that
best practices and continuous improvement are a part of our culture
as well as proper scoping, planning, execution and delivery of
- Develop project plans: identifying schedules, specifications,
risks, and contingency plans for all projects.
- Support refinement and deployment of project management
structure and tools.
- Become a subject matter expert in Project Management with the
ability to train and coach others.
- Provide weekly updates to Portfolio Management software and
insure accuracy of all project specific details, including
deliverables, due dates, team changes, and risks assessments
- Lead Projects specific to Manufacturing Footprint Optimization
(MFO) and Automated Manufacturing
- Have a minimum of 5 years of experience in Manufacturing and
- 3 + years Project Management: assessing, planning, managing,
and delivering projects of various size and scale.
- Previous project experience specific to Manufacturing Footprint
- Lead and deploy 2 - 4 concurrent large scale projects with
capital budgets of $1 Million+
- Have earned at least a Bachelor's Degree (B.S.)
- Project Management education; Professional (PMP) certification
is desirable. Candidates without a PMP certification are expected
to study and successfully pass the exam within one year of
- Ability to travel at 40%-60%, varying dependent on projects and
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Diversity and Inclusion:
With our expanding global presence, cross-cultural insight and
competence are essential for our ongoing success. We believe that a
diverse workforce contributes different perspectives and creative
ideas that enable us to continue to improve every day. Race,
gender, ethnicity, country of origin, age, personal style, sexual
orientation, physical ability, religion, life experiences and many
more factors contribute to this diversity.
We take ongoing action to improve the diversity of our workforce
- Ensuring leadership involvement and ownership
- Attracting and retaining diverse talent at all levels
- Fostering a globally aware, inclusive culture
- Ensuring our practices are fair and non-discriminatory
Keywords: Pentair, Inc., Cleveland , Project Manager - (MFO), Other , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!