New Higher Wages! 100% Company Paid Health Care Premium. 2nd Shift Production Support
Company: Sandridge Foods
Posted on: June 12, 2021
New Higher Wages! 100% Company Paid Health Care Premium. 2nd
Shift Production Support
Medina, OH 44256, USA Req #558
Tuesday, June 8, 2021
Sandridge Food Corporation is built on a foundation of
innovation, quality and commitment to the customer. We provide
services and fresh food solutions for the foodservice and retail
industries. A leader in the North American refrigerated foods
industry for more than 50 years, Sandridge specializes in fresh
refrigerated deli salads, sides, soups, sauces and specialty
dishes. Our fresh, never frozen, products are created by culinary
experts and designed to please the taste enthusiast.
Are you someone who enjoys food? Join Food
Innovators/Technicians from all walks of life working together to
feed the Country. We are an industry leader in Fresh Food
Manufacturing, but we do much more than making great tasting safe
ready to eat foods. We are a family owned company that plays a key
role in bringing every party, picnic, and event together. We have
positions on all shifts, including part-time openings with flexible
schedules. Along with a competitive wage, attendance bonus and NO
COST benefits package as well as many other company events YOU will
earn $500.00 sign on bonus by joining our team. Are you ready to
Join our Family?
Sandridge Offers a $500 Sign-On Bonus, 100% company paid health
care premiums, a $1 shift premium for 2nd shift, and a $1.50/hr.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Production Support position will be
responsible for packing, cleaning, inspecting, working on the line,
metal detection, and working on the pack line.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the
- Skidding, inspection of packaging and metal detection
- Packing of products and cleaning of the equipment
- Work at various stations along the production line
- Complies with GMP, food safety, and safety standards at all
- Follow all SFC Core Values and be a team player
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- Manufacturing experience preferred
- Metal Detection Certified
- Knowledge of proper packing procedures
- Knowledge of Food Safety preferred
- Ability to work flexible hours and be able to work on various
of lines until schedules is completed
- Able to work in a cold/wet environment
- Good communications and basic computer skills
The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Employees will be required to walk, kneel, sit and stand long
periods of time up to 8-12 hours at a time.
- Must be willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend,
and reach frequently.
- Hand-eye coordination is required to properly complete
- Work involves moderate exposure to unusual elements, such as
cold temperatures and/or loud noises.
- May frequently lift up to 65 pounds.
Wage and Benefit Highlights:
- New higher wages
- $1.00/hour Shift premium for 2nd/3rd Shift
- $1.50 attendance bonus
- Premium Free Health Insurance
- Personal Days/Paid Birthday
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Appreciation events, meals, food samples, Ice cream,
massage chairs, Thanksgiving Turkey, Local Discounts, Company
We offer the opportunity to develop and grow your career, and
are commited to promotion from within. Sandridge is an equal
opportunity at will employer. It is the policy of the Sandridge
Food Corporation to ensure equal employment to all applicable
federal regulations and guidelines. Employment discrimination
against employees and applicants due to race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, disability, age, military status or veteran status
- Pay Type Hourly
- Employment Indicator Regular Full-Time
- Min Hiring Rate $16.50
- Max Hiring Rate $17.50
Share this job:
Keywords: Sandridge Foods, Cleveland , New Higher Wages! 100% Company Paid Health Care Premium. 2nd Shift Production Support, Other , Medina, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!