Team Lead - Environmental Services
Company: Medina Hospital
Posted on: May 6, 2021
- Conducts general training for new employees in floor care, wall
washing, carpet cleaning, and special procedures.
- Cleans patient rooms and other assigned areas daily, including
collecting and removing trash, changing bed linens and sanitizing
- Follows policies and procedures on patient isolation.
- Stocks paper items and other supplies in patient rooms as
necessary or designated.
- Maintains cart and equipment in clean, working condition and
stores in appropriate storage area when finished with shift.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or GED.
- None required.
Complexity of Work:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take
- A minimum of one year experience in Environmental Services
preferred with strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with others in coordinating
- Some leadership or experience providing work direction
- Requires full body motion, including ability to perform work
while lifting, bending, stooping, crouching, squatting and
- Requires continuous walking and standing on hard surfaces.
- Requires regular handling and use of disinfectants and other
cleaning agents and chemicals.
- Light Work - Exerting 11 to 20 pounds of force occasionally,
and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly
to move objects.
Personal Protective Equipment:
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.
Keywords: EVS, environmental, leadership, team lead, cleaning,
janitor, janitorial, entry, entry level, Housekeeping, hospitality,
Cleaner, Floor technician, tech, area cleaner, maintenance,
transport, trade, leader, supervisor, lead, manager, coordinator,
Keywords: Medina Hospital, Cleveland , Team Lead - Environmental Services, Other , Medina, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!