Dinning Server- Full Time / Part Time-Job#WO021121DS
Company: Danbury Senior Living
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Danbury Senior Living is seeking Dining Server Wooster We are
currently seeking applicants for Dining Server Positions:
- Full Time- 7am-3pm
- Part Time- 330pm-730pm This position is also often referred to
as Dietary Aide, Dietary Server, or Dining Services Aide. At
Danbury, you don't just clock in at a job. You walk in the door to
a work family who wants to make the day count. We truly believe our
employees and residents are a family that comes together to enjoy
the good things in life, including one another. When our employees
feel special, so do our residents. That's the Danbury Difference
and that's why our team members voted us a NE Ohio Top Workplace!
What are some of the perks that we can offer you as part of our
- An AWESOME attendance bonus. You can earn a $100 bonus (full
time) or a $50 bonus (part time) EVERY PAY! That's up to $2600
bonus money (full time) or $1300 bonus money (part time) a
- Shift differentials for working weekends.
- Employee recruiting bonus.
- Higher education institution partnerships to offer reduced
tuition to further your education.
- Daily pay option We understand that waiting to get paid every
two weeks is not always ideal, that is why we implemented Daily Pay
. Daily Pay is an amazing option for our employees that allows them
to transfer money out of their checks EARLIER than the scheduled
pay date. Need to get a new car tire but don't have the funds on
you right now? That's ok- Daily Pay has you covered! What benefits
do we offer to full time employees?
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Additional Voluntary Life, Additional
- Company match 401(k)
- Vacation from 30th day of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement What do Dining Servers do at
- Dining Servers provide food service to our residents in our
restaurant style dining rooms, complete cleaning in work areas and
dining room, and other duties as assigned by supervisor. What
experience or skills do you need to be a Dining Server at
- Experience in a senior living dining, food service, or dietary
department is helpful, but not required .
- A great outlook, cheerful disposition, and love of seniors are
a must. If you're someone that wants to make our residents' days
better, then apply now for immediate consideration! During these
uncertain times, Danbury is not only there for our residents but
our staff as well. Your safety and health is our first priority
when you work with us. Our Danbury locations are extremely cautious
and attentive to the COVID-19 situation. We have put protocols in
place to help our residents, employees, and communities stay
healthy. We actively take the temperature of our employees upon
arrival to work and we have protective equipment such as masks that
all employees and residents are required to wear, among many other
precautions. Just because our Danbury teams are staffed by
superheroes, doesn't mean we won't do everything we can to keep
them protected. If you're ready to be a Danbury superhero, keep
reading! We want you on our team! Danbury Senior Living is an Equal
Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants for positions
without the regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or
non-job-related handicap or disability.
Keywords: Danbury Senior Living, Cleveland , Dinning Server- Full Time / Part Time-Job#WO021121DS, Other , Wooster, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!