STNA- Full Time- Full Time/ Part Time - Job# WO021521ST
Company: Danbury Senior Living
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Danbury Senior Living is seeking STNA Wooster We are currently
seeking applicants for Resident Care Companion and STNA
- Full Time- 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm
- Part Time- 10pm-6am This position is also often referred to as
State Tested Nursing Assistant, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant,
Nursing Aide, Nurse's Aide and Care Provider. At Danbury, you don't
just clock in at a job. You walk in the door to a work family who
wants to make the day count. We truly believe our employees and
residents are a family that comes together to enjoy the good things
in life, including one another. When our employees feel special, so
do our residents. That's the Danbury Difference and that's why our
team members voted us a NE Ohio Top Workplace! What are some of the
perks that we can offer you as part of our team?
- An AWESOME attendance bonus. You can earn a $100 bonus (full
time) or a $50 bonus (part time) EVERY PAY! That's up to $2600
bonus money (full time) or $1300 bonus money (part time) a
- Shift differentials for 2nd shift, 3rd shift, and
- Scrubs provided.
- Employee recruiting bonus.
- Higher education institution partnerships to offer reduced
tuition to further your education.
- Daily pay option We understand that waiting to get paid every
two weeks is not always ideal, that is why we implemented Daily
Pay. Daily Pay is an amazing option for our employees that allows
them to transfer money out of their checks EARLIER than the
scheduled pay date. Need to get a new car tire but don't have the
funds on you right now? That's ok- Daily Pay has you covered! What
benefits do we offer to full time employees?
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Additional Voluntary Life, Additional
- Company match 401(k)
- Vacation from 30th day of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement What do Resident Care Companions and
STNAs do at Danbury?
- Resident Care Companions and STNAs enjoy interacting with
residents while engaging in the activities of daily living.
- Assist residents with daily personal care routines such as
showers, bathing, personal hygiene, etc.
- Help residents prepare for and escort them to meals,
activities, social programs and appointments.
- Assist residents with various other daily needs as necessary.
What experience or skills do you need to be a Resident Care
Companion or STNA?
- STNA certification required for STNA positions.
- No certification required for Resident Care Companion
- Experience working in a similar capacity in a Senior Living
setting is helpful, but not required.
- A great outlook, cheerful disposition, and love of seniors are
a must During these uncertain times, Danbury is not only there for
our residents but our staff as well. Your safety and health is our
first priority when you work with us. Our Danbury locations are
extremely cautious and attentive to the COVID-19 situation. We have
put protocols in place to help our residents, employees, and
communities stay healthy. We actively take the temperature of our
employees upon arrival to work and we have protective equipment
such as masks that all employees and residents are required to
wear, among many other precautions. Just because our Danbury teams
are staffed by superheroes, doesn't mean we won't do everything we
can to keep them protected. If you're ready to be a Danbury
superhero, keep reading! We want you on our team! If you're an
STNA, CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Nursing Aide, Nurse's Aide,
Care Provider, or someone that wants to make our residents' days
better then apply now for immediate consideration! Danbury Senior
Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all
applicants for positions without the regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or
veteran status, or non-job-related handicap or disability.
Keywords: Danbury Senior Living, Cleveland , STNA- Full Time- Full Time/ Part Time - Job# WO021521ST, Other , Wooster, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!