Bond Document Specialist
Company: CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC.
Posted on: January 18, 2020
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in
2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the
vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could
provide more to customers - meeting their needs, being there every
step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and
affordable. We're continuing to expand our nationwide footprint,
and we're not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust
benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a
401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided
Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness
Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an
on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
The Bond Document Specialist will be responsible for receiving all
incoming daily mail from Title Companies and County Offices. Opens
mail and images into system, documenting receipt of original
recorded documents. Works with other departments and Title Offices
as needed for corrections to documents received and or requested by
departments for corrections. Monitors and updates pending sold
documents to ensure they are promptly shipped to investors once
purchased. Regular uses of reports from the LOS system and
Investors are used to identify and act upon aged outstanding
documents with Title Companies and Attorneys' offices to promptly
provide the trailing documents for delivery to the investors.
- Receives incoming trailing documents through various mail
sources, opens and preps for imaging, scans documents into LOS
system and identifies Investor on the loan for determination of
mailing the trailing document to the investor.
- Performs data entry in LOS system marking document as received,
and enters date shipped to the Investor of record.
- Pulls reports from LOS system to identify the aged trailing
documents currently outstanding with investors
- Performs follow-ups with Settlement Companies and Attorneys'
offices to obtain aged missing documents outstanding for delivery
to the Investors
- Obtain Certified True Copies of Mortgage/Deed of Trust from
County Recorder Offices and or final Title Policy copies from
Settlement Agents or Attorney's Offices when determined that the
document has been lost or aged.
- Performs weekly reviews of trailing documents received that
were not sold to an investor at time of receipt to determine if an
Investor has been determine for delivery of the trailing documents
- Works with Investors, Internal departments, and
Settlement/Attorney offices to cure defects found in the
Mortgage/Deed of Trust or Final Title Policy including re-recording
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of Ellie Mae Encompass 360.
- Knowledge of Mortgage Loan documents and Title work experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, phone and
customer service skills.
- Strong computer proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Detailed oriented and strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to
CrossCountry Mortgage, Inc. offers MORE than a job, we offer a
career. Apply now to begin your path to success!
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color,
orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status,
disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon
successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry
Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not
acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal
government. To verify licensing, please visit
Keywords: CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC., Cleveland , Bond Document Specialist, Other , Brecksville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!