Legal Intake Specialist
Company: Gertsburg Licata Co., LPA
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Gertsburg Licata is seeking a skilled Legal Intake Specialist to
join our law firm. As a Legal Intake Specialist, you will be
responsible for managing initial client communications, gathering,
and organizing client information, and ensuring a smooth intake
process. - We are looking for a quick-paced individual who thrives
in handling problems as they arise, even when juggling multiple
issues simultaneously. This role is ideal for someone who enjoys
working in a changing environment and is invigorated by
time-sensitive tasks, pressures, and multiple demands. If you find
redundant work boring and are a distracting force in predictable
environments, this position may be a perfect fit for you. We value
individuals who strive for consistently reliable accuracy and
possess the determination to follow through and ensure success.As a
Legal Intake Coordinator, your primary responsibilities will
- Receiving and managing initial client communications, such as
phone calls, emails, and other forms of correspondence.
- Gathering and organizing client information, including relevant
documents and case details.
- Conducting initial assessments of client needs and determining
eligibility for our legal services.
- Scheduling consultations and appointments with attorneys.
- Ensuring a smooth intake process, including the timely and
accurate entry of client information into our case management
- Following up with clients to ensure their satisfaction with our
- Coordinating with attorneys and other staff members to address
client needs promptly and efficiently.
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records of client
communications and case information.
- Assisting with other administrative tasks as needed.To excel in
this role, you should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a legal intake or related
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Familiarity with legal terminology and procedures.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and other relevant software
- Experience with case management software is preferred.A Bit
About UsOUR MISSION IS TO CREATE FREEDOM AND GROWTH FOR
ENTREPRENEURS AND THEIR VENTURES.We are a full-service business law
and strategic advisory firm representing and serving entrepreneurs
and executives of start-up and middle-market enterprises in
business transactions, litigation and arbitration, and regulatory
matters. At our heart, we're problem solvers focused on providing
sophisticated legal and business strategies that help you and your
business flourish. Our areas of specialty and expertise include
contract analysis and negotiation, business formation, corporate
governance, business dispute litigation, mergers & acquisitions,
financing, real estate law, and the myriad of issues businesses
encounter navigating domestic and global markets.We strive to
create a dedicated, engaged culture that is quite different from
traditional law firms. While embarking upon a career with us, you
will work with a team of passionate professionals collaborating to
exceed expectations in all facets of our business. We are committed
to fostering an inclusive environment and celebrate a culture where
you feel inspired to be your best and most authentic self.Our Core
ValuesINNOVATION - There is always a better mousetrap. We challenge
ourselves to think bigger, work smarter, embrace technology and
default toward action in order to develop inventive solutions to
challenging problems.COMMUNICATION - Listen, learn, confirm,
repeat. Without a strident dedication to hear our client's goals,
articulate every possible solution, and provide consistent feedback
and updates-before, during and after a project-everything else
falls short (and we never fall short).CONNECTION - ABC - Always.
Be. Connecting. We're relationship builders and silo breakers and
produce the best results when we integrate across teams, welcome
partnerships, and continually grow and strengthen our networks,
inside and outside the office, for the benefit of our clients and
employees.COMMITMENT - Say it; then do it. We are accountable for
our undertakings and build trust when we are proactive, reliable,
and execute every task - big or small - with a fierce dedication to
excellence.Our Work Perks
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible work schedule
- Opportunity to grow and develop your career
- We offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse
perspectives and ideas
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental and vision
- Retirement 401k program
- Paid time off---and so much more!Are you ready to unlock your
potential with us? If so, we invite you to apply today!
Keywords: Gertsburg Licata Co., LPA, Cleveland , Legal Intake Specialist, Legal , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...