Company: Cleveland Clinic
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Performs duties with direction of Legal Counsel in specific
practice area. May work with minimal supervision on matters of any
degree of complexity.Responsibilities:
- Reviews and analyzes various legal documents.
- Drafts routine legal documents.
- Compiles information concerning pertinent issues and prepares
written summaries, statistics, charts and graphs that clearly
detail the findings.
- Interacts with internal and external entities, including:
government agencies, expert witnesses, corporations and law firms
to gather information or data.
- Performs legal, factual and legislative research of any degree
of complexity to identify issues and relevant matters.
- Organizes, develops and maintains departmental informational
- Other duties as assigned.Education:
- Bachelor's degree or certificate of completion of an accredited
- Certificate of completion of an accredited paralegal
program.Complexity of Work:
- Ability to interface with all levels of employees.
- Ability comprehend and provide support in large and complex
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete tasks within time
- Teamwork, communication skills and strong attention to detail
are necessary to complete required tasks.
- Advanced organizational and communication skills required.Work
- Minimum of ten years paralegal experience in a law firm, health
care system or major corporate legal department.
- Comprehensive and detailed knowledge or expertise in one or
more legal practice areas.
- Experience with large, complex projects, transactions or
complex litigation preferred.Physical Requirements:
- Manual dexterity to operate office equipment.
- May require periods of sitting, standing and the ability to
walk to various locations to attend meetings.
- Must have normal or corrected vision to normal range and be
able to clearly communicate verbally by phone.Personal Protective
- Follows standard precautions using personal protective
equipment as required.Cleveland Clinic Health System is pleased to
be an equal employment employer: Women / Minorities / Veterans /
Individuals with Disabilities
Keywords: Cleveland Clinic, Cleveland , Paralegal III, Legal , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!