Personal Injury Associate Attorney (Remote)
Company: Phillips Law Firm
Posted on: January 16, 2022
*MUST RESIDE IN WASHINGTON STATE*
At Phillips Law Firm, our mission is to help people whose lives
have been impacted by the negligent and careless acts of others. We
zealously represent people whose lives have been turned upside down
due to injury. Whether it's their ability to earn a living to
support themselves and their family or simply their ability to
enjoy a life that has been affected, it is our job to tell our
clients' stories and stand up for their rights.
Currently, we are seeking a lawyer to join our growing PI practice.
The ideal candidate will be a hardworking and self-motivated
attorney, who is interested in more of an administrative role,
wants to work in a collaborative environment, and help lead a team
of legal professionals to provide an excellent client
1. Lead a team of case managers to develop protocols and standards
for handling pre-litigation files
2. Review settlement demands and assess case settlement values
3. Regularly communicate with clients
4. Work as part of a team with all levels of experiences
5. Cultivate relationships with the firm's existing and future
1. Licensed with the WSBA with no discipline history and in good
2. Experience with time management systems.
3. Outstanding listening, verbal, and written communication
4. Strategic decision-maker; able to produce high-quality work
under tight timelines.
5. works effectively under pressure in demanding environments.
6. Possess a strong code of ethics, dedication to justice, and
compassion for the clients.
7. The ability to manage competing demands and frequently changing
priorities will be essential.
Please note that any offers of employment made will be subject to
your undergoing a criminal background check. This position offers a
competitive benefits package with medical, dental, vision, 401K,
etc. Compensation is determined based on experience.
*MUST RESIDE IN WASHINGTON STATE* Applications without salary
requirements will not be considered.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Keywords: Phillips Law Firm, Cleveland , Personal Injury Associate Attorney (Remote), Legal , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!