Mastech is a growing company dedicated to innovation and
teamwork. We are currently seeking a Network Engineer/Architect for
our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals,
providing comprehensive benefits, exciting challenges, and the
opportunity for growth. This is a Contract position and the client
is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: 11 Months Contract
Location: Cleveland, OH/Zip Code: 44135
Compensation: Depends on Experience
Role: Network Engineer/Architect
Role Description: The Network Engineer/Architect would need to have
at least 8+ years of experience. This Candidate will determine user
requirements and design specifications for computer networks.
- High School degree and Bachelor?s degree in Computer
Science/related field required or equivalent work experience
- 8+ years of experience required.
Skills and Competencies:
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one?s time.
- Strong mentoring skills necessary to provide support and
constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of computer hardware as it relates to data
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as configuration
management software, desktop communications software, operating
system software and internet directory services software.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze and make recommendations to adjust network sizes to meet
volume or capacity demands.
- Supervise network operations, maintenance, repairs or
- Review and approve equipment configuration prototypes, including
network hardware, software, servers or server operation
- Review and approve solutions for network problems.
- Review and approve conceptual, logical or physical network
- Develop procedures to track, project or report network
availability, reliability, capacity or utilization.
- Develop or recommend network security measures, such as
firewalls, network security audits, or automated security
- Perform other duties as assigned.
We are looking for a Red hat Engineer and looking to have the
following skills below:
- KVM environment used Red Hat Clustering.
- RHEL (versions 5 and 6).
- Clusters using various components like HA Service Mgmt.
- Familiar with security patches.
- Scripting capabilities.
- Some Windows experience.
- Use of software repos for Red Hat.
Education: Bachelor?s Degree
Experience: Minimum 8+ years
Relocation: No, this position will not cover relocation
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Seda Yildirim
Recruiter Phone: 412.490.6137