Field Technical Support
Company: Aston Carter
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Technical Administrative Support Opportunity:
- Mon-Fri, 1st shift
- Long term job opportunity
- MUST be able to type 40-50+ WPMDescription:
- Utilize multiple software systems to define, program, and
process new alarm installations.
- Provide technical support to field technicians and customers by
troubleshooting programming problems and interpreting incoming
- Assist field technicians with the installation of alarm
equipment through programming multiple types of alarm panels.
- Perform system tests with technicians and customers.
- Verify alarm program information to ensure proper responses,
essential alarm functions, and correct customer options.
- Test equipment with customer or field associates for
verification of proper operation of alarm equipment
- Utilize several software programs to upload and download
essential data to alarm program boards.
- Edit and maintain video router information.
- Receive and enter zone descriptions, instructions and responses
into MAS once individual zones have been tested from the install
- Answer incoming calls from customers to activate Pending
Install accounts and verify procedures and dispatch
- Process and maintain cellular account information by placing
service calls to technicians to check the cell backup unit for
- Follow up on pending installation accounts over one year old by
verifying with sales representatives, customers, field technicians,
- Process Remote Programming change requests by downloading to
alarm panels. Includes pin number changes, user updates. Inform
customers of prices for customer options such as remote
- Remote arm and disarm customer panels.
- Troubleshoot alarm program problems, for field technicians and
customers, such as test timer reporting, open and close reports,
all zone reporting functions.
- Assist customer with arming, disarming, and pin number changes
over the phone.
- Handle confidential customer paperwork & emails.Qualifications:
- High School diploma/equivalent required, Associates degree
- 3-5 years of Administrative/Technical Support experience
- Skilled in process documentation, project tracking, and
- Exceptional customer communication skills
- PLUS: Knowledge of MAS, MASVideo, Bosch RPS, Honeywell COMPASS,
DMP Remotelink, Pacom GMS, GE Enterprise, GE DL900, DSL, LFAS,
NAPCO About Aston Carter: Please Note: Scammers are posing as Aston
Carter. We'll never contact you via Gmail, Telegram, or WhatsApp
and we'll never solicit money from you. At Aston Carter, we're
dedicated to expanding career opportunities for the skilled
professionals who power our business. Our success is driven by the
talented, motivated people who join our team across a range of
positions - from recruiting, sales and delivery to corporate roles.
As part of our team, employees have the opportunity for long-term
career success, where hard work is rewarded and the potential for
growth is limitless. Established in 1997, Aston Carter is a leading
staffing and consulting firm, providing high-caliber talent and
premium services to more than 7,000 companies across North America.
Spanning four continents and more than 200 offices, we extend our
clients' capabilities by seeking solvers and delivering solutions
to address today's workforce challenges. For organizations looking
for innovative solutions shaped by critical-thinking professionals,
visit . Aston Carter is a company within Allegis Group, a global
leader in talent solutions. The company is an equal opportunity
employer and will consider all applications without regards to
race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status,
disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information or any characteristic protected by law. If you would
like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the
modification or adjustment of the job application process or
interviewing process due to a disability, please call or email for
other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about
this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom
of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for
questions about this position.
Keywords: Aston Carter, Cleveland , Field Technical Support, IT / Software / Systems , Uniontown, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...