Senior .NET Developer , Perm role in Cleveland, OH
Company: Suncap Technology, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
The Senior .Net Developer role, within the Global Lab Systems
(GLS) team, is responsible for providing full-stack technical
solutions to support the GLS application portfolio. The Global Lab
Systems team manages an IT portfolio consisting of applications
that support various R&D lab, quality, regulatory, marketing,
and manufacturing functions. With a primary focus on web
applications, APIs, and associated technologies, this role will
support a suite of intranet applications, interfaces to the formula
management system (Product Vision) as well as downstream systems,
and data synchronization with the SW data warehouse. As a Senior
Developer, this position requires interactions with a diverse set
of internal customers - on a global scale - including IT, R&D,
and technical end users to drive projects to completion within
Strategy & Planning
- Collaborate with GLS management and team members, R&D, IT,
business analysts, and end-users in leading the conceptualization
and development efforts of new value-added technical
- Analyze and assess both proposed enhancements and existing
procedures to optimize performance, data security, and ensure
scalability. Communicate recommendations to management.
- Evaluate requirements from functional specifications and create
efficient technical designs.
- Analyze and plan application release upgrades and database
- Perform complex programming assignments requiring an advanced
aptitude for established programming standards, methods, and best
- Design responsive and intuitive application user interfaces and
scalable database objects.
- Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications,
and customer requirements to design and build intranet solutions
utilizing multiple technologies (Webforms, .NET Core,
- Assist with project implementation and deployment activities
within the established timelines.
Maintenance and Support
- Design, develop, deploy, test, and maintain technical objects
that exist in the GLS applications production environment, e.g.,
reports, interfaces, conversions, and custom application
- Create process flows and high-level functional and detailed
technical design specifications from business
- Provide customer support for business-critical application
problems and issues.
- Assist with testing and deployment of Release Update Pack and
other module upgrades to keep application release level
- Proactively work through service requests with vendor support
- Coordinate work efforts with the DBA and middleware teams for
application change controls and system performance issues.
- Conduct research into new technologies, including tools,
components, and frameworks.
- Project and task management and reporting as
- Schedule and organize meetings with clients.
- Provide tier 2, on-call support for critical application
problems and issues.
- Analyze the performance of programs and take action to correct
deficiencies based on consultation with clients and the approval of
- Assist with other projects as may be required to contribute to
the efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
- Minimal travel is required
- Work outside the standard office 7.5-hour workday may be
Formal Education & Certification
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in a Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, or Information Technology field of
study (e.g., Information Technology, Electronics, and
Instrumentation Engineering, Computer Systems Management,
Mathematics) or equivalent experience.
Knowledge & Experience
- 5+ years of IT experience
- 3+ years of Development experience using client-server
- 3+ years of experience Object-oriented analysis and design
- 3+ years of experience using relational databases, Oracle,
and/or SQL Server
- Development of multi-tiered applications using .NET Framework
and Web Services
- Experience with UI components framework and libraries - Kendo
- Experience with using version control software such as
- Experience successfully working independently and efficiently
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and organized
- Strong communication (oral and written), interpersonal,
organizational, and presentation skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability and initiative to quickly learn and research new
concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Advanced systems/process orientation with demonstrated
analytical thinking, organization skills, and problem-solving
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Strong commitment to inclusion and diversity.
Keywords: Suncap Technology, Inc., Cleveland , Senior .NET Developer , Perm role in Cleveland, OH, IT / Software / Systems , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...