Technical Product Manager
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Genesis10 is seeking a Technical Product Manager for a leading
company in Streetsboro, OH. This is a direct hire, W2 position
working a hybrid schedule two days a week on site. This role pays
$90-110K/ year based on experience. Job Duties:
- Accountable for managing Technical Healthcare Products focused
on supporting Clinicians in the High-Acuity areas of the Hospital
(Operating Rooms, ICUs, Labor & Delivery Suites).
- Accountable for managing the Client's Medical Device
Connectivity Product and the Client'sRules Engine to successfully
meet assigned OKRs.
- Manage the product backlog, providing Engineering prioritized
list of epics and stories to deliver desired Product Outcomes.
- Own the creative process of generating, developing, and
curating new ideas.
- Determine which ideas should be promoted into features to help
achieve assigned OKRs.
- Accountable for planning and execution throughout the Product
Lifecycle, including gathering and prioritizing product
requirements, defining the product vision and roadmap, coordinating
with internal teams, including developers, engineers, architects,
quality assurance, and clinical teams to ensure requirements are
fully understood and that implementation plans match
- Collaborate with Sales and Marketing on product positioning,
messaging, and release planning.
- Perform product demos to customers and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Engineering, Computer
Engineering, or Computer Science is required.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience working in an Agile environment.
- Self-motivated problem solver ready to roll up one's sleeves to
get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork & collaboration skills.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a
- Must be able to travel up-to 25%. If you have the described
qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity,
please apply! About Genesis10: Genesis10 is a leading U.S. business
and technology consulting firm with hundreds of clients needing
proven talent and solutions to power their strategic initiatives.
If you are a high performing business or IT professional with
solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10
recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished
career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to
position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement project after project. To learn more
about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities,
please visit us at ."Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer,
Keywords: Genesis10, Cleveland , Technical Product Manager, IT / Software / Systems , Streetsboro, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!