100% REMOTE - Senior Full Stack React Developer
Posted on: August 6, 2022
If you are a 100% REMOTE - Senior Full Stack React Developer
with experience, please read on!
Job Title: 100% REMOTE - Senior Full Stack React Developer
Job Location: Work from Home
Salary: $150,000 - $225,000
Requirements: React, TypeScript, Full Stack, Front End
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are a property management software used by landlords and
property managers in over 100 countries worldwide.
- As a already profitable Start Up SaaS company with $10M in
funding, 3 offices worldwide, and tens of thousands of units being
managed, we are one of the fastest growing prop-tech
- You will have the chance to work on exciting new development
projects with a talented team.
What You Will Be Doing
- Help build new features into the existing product, and optimize
- Help discover, diagnose, and fix any bugs or issues.
- Work with the design team to ensure everything matches our
brand, is responsive, and works perfectly.
- Respond and troubleshoot any downtime events and create systems
and procedures to prevent them from happening.
- Build automated QA tests to run before deploying to
- Help lead projects, build our dev team, and mentor junior
What You Need for this Position
- 5+ years of development experience
- 2+ years working with advanced React JS platforms
- Expert in working with scrum, keeping track of your sprints in
Jira, and completing everything on time
Nice To Have
- Experience building dev teams and leading and managing projects
- Worked for a SaaS startup before where you learned to be agile
and move fast.
- Built your own application from scratch (or did majority of the
work) and can show a working concept, or anything in
- Experience working with node JS, mongo DB, or MERN stack
What's In It for You
- Competitive base (150k-225k)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with 4% match
- Health insurance reimbursement
- Company card expense for business expenses
- Great equipment
So, if you are a 100% REMOTE - Senior Full Stack React Developer
with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional
information about available benefits, please contact Parker
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : PG2-1697988L807 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Parker Graham - Lead Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Cleveland , 100% REMOTE - Senior Full Stack React Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!