Fully Remote BI Developer- Tableau/SQL
Posted on: June 25, 2022
If you are a BI Developer looking for your next opportunity we
want to hear from you!Top Reasons to Work with UsWe're a leading
software company in the healthcare space using data analytics,
predictive modeling and machine learning to leverage data to better
inform healthcare practitioners to improve patient outcomes and
lower costs. Want to work at a tech company that's actually
changing the world? Start here.What You Will Be Doing
- Design, develop, document, test, debug, deploy and support new
reports and visualizations and enhancements to existing ones
- Contribute to documentation of technical architecture and
- Build visually pleasing and interactive dashboards
- Analyze requirements and develop solutions with timely
decisions on complicated technical problems
- Stay current on the technology, tools, and approaches in the
BI/DW/Analytics/Data Visualization frameworks /cloud space
- Experience identifying and implementing production efficiencies
(e.g., Automation, deployment process, re-usable patterns)
- Solve complex problems and develops proofs of concept to
validate ideas or technologies
- Work on multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Create and update best practice standards, patterns, and
- Ensure data accuracy and consistency by identifying and
resolving data anomalies and BI platform performance issues.What
You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology,
life sciences or related field. Master's preferred.
- 5 years overall professional experience in technology and/or
- Minimum three years professional experience and intermediate to
advanced proficiency in some or all of the following
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work remote
with minimal supervision.
- A passion for all things data.What's In It for You
- Attractive base salary of $85K-$120K based on experience.
- Full suite of company sponsored benefits including health,
wellness, dental retirement and PTO.
- Flexible, fully remote work environment.
- Opportunity for long term professional growth.So, if you are a
BI Developer- Tableau/SQL with experience, please apply
today!Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For
additional information about available benefits, please contact
Scott HagermanEmail Your Resume In Word ToLooking forward to
receiving your resume through our website and going over the
position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : SH7-1688034 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***Scott Hagerman -
Recruiter - CyberCodersApplicants must be authorized to work in the
U.S.CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
EmployerAll qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.Your Right to Work - In compliance
with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify
identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to
complete the required employment eligibility verification document
form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Cleveland , Fully Remote BI Developer- Tableau/SQL, IT / Software / Systems , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!