Field Service Engineer
Company: Juki Automation Systems
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: *Job location is flexible within the
upper Midwest area.*Job Overview Supporting Juki Surface Mount
Technology (SMT) Equipment and Plated Through Hole (PTH) Equipment.
Supporting Juki customers on SMT Stencil Printer Machines, 3D
Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) Machines, SMT Pick & Place Machines
(Mounters), Odd Form Insertion Machines, Mass Reflow Soldering Oven
Machines, 3D Automated Optical Inspection Machines (AOI), Selective
& Stamp Soldering Machines, Essegi Intelligent Storage products and
Automated Mobile Robots (AMR), and Conveyors used in Electronics
Circuit Board Assembly. Focused on SMT Juki core products in
placement, insertion and storage. Job Purpose Provide direct onsite
customer service to include installation, warranty, courtesy and/or
paid service for Juki SMT customers. Duties and
- Work with the Regional Service Manager to provide an accurate
paid service quotation upon request from customer.
- Provide area warranty and courtesy visit service support to
- Install and service Juki SMT Automation Systems in local
service area primarily, and outside areas as assigned by Regional
Service Manager secondarily.
- Recondition and refurbish used machinery for resale.
- Provide technical support for trade shows and equipment
demonstrations as required.
- Coordinate with Operations department to order parts required
for service visits, parts return and warranty issues via the RMA
- Work with Regional Service Manager to obtain information from
agencies outside of Juki Automation Systems to find solutions to
- Provide installation training for customers.
- Complete and file appropriate paperwork such as Field Service
Reports, Post Installation Checklists, Return Material Claim
Notices, Technical Assistance Claim Notices, etc. in accordance
with company policies and practices.
- Assist others in the development of technical documentation
such as training material and service bulletins.
- Work to ensure that customers are delighted with Juki
Automation Systems machines and services.
- Attend machine training courses for new equipment as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 years previous technical training, experience with
electro-mechanical equipment and related communication/machine
control software (embedded Windows operating systems) is preferred.
- Formal schooling and certification from a technical college,
military school or other accredited institution or engineering or
technical subject matter is desirable.
- Able to maintain, create and focus on documentation, detail,
- Proficiency with Microsoft Suite of products including any
Virtual/Mixed Reality apps.
- Professional communication skills and data organization
- Self-Starter with the ability to work without direct
- Solution-oriented mindset
- Knowledge and experience with Juki Automation SMT machines
and line solutions is preferred. See www.jukiamericas.com for full
product portfolio. Specific experience with: Juki Mounters
(KE-2010, KE-2020, KE-2050, KE-2060, KE-2070, KE-2080, FX-3,
KE-3010, KE-3020, RX-6, RX-7, RS-1R, JM-10, JM-20, JM-100) Essegi
(ISM-2000, ISM-3600, ISM-3900, ISM-400, ISM-500) Inertec Selective
Solder (Cube, I-Cube) GkG Stencil Printers (G-Titan, P-MAX, G-Star)
JTU Reflow Ovens (RS-800, RS-500, RS-1000) **Travel is Required and
is estimated at 75%** Pay: Competitive Salary based on experience
level and job location Company Benefits
- 401(k) Plan with Company match
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
Keywords: Juki Automation Systems, Cleveland , Field Service Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!