Technical Associate Specialist EC - Deskside
Company: AAA East Central
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Technical Associate Specialist EC - DesksideThe Automobile Club
of Southern California has an excellent opportunity for an EC
Deskside PC Specialist to join our team. If you are a
career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a
fast-paced organization then you have The Automobile Club of
Southern California is part of the largest federation of AAA clubs
in the nation.
Under general direction, uses and applies principles, theories,
concepts, and techniques to integrate technology into business
solutions. Uses necessary technical skill sets and tools for
problem management, service request resolution and projects.
Analyzes and resolves business and technical issues as it relates
to the Club's infrastructure. Key resource in the execution and/or
coordination of service requests and infrastructure related
projects. Transfers knowledge and skills to other team members and
to members of other teams (i.e., Help Desk, Network Team, Telecom
Team) towards a goal of prevention and improved problem-solving
methods. Continually reviews and develops processes. Is expected to
continue to grow and foster expertise in integrating business and
technology solutions.Description and Responsibilities of
- Fulfill requests for new hardware: computers, monitors,
printers, and peripherals.
- Resolve technical issues with computer hardware, operating
system, profiles, software configurations, printers, monitors, and
- Install or reinstall software as required.
- Work on tickets in the service request queue and provide timely
- Participate in established procedures and policies for tracking
hardware inventory and software licenses.
- Perform a monthly inventory update.
- Interface with recycling vendor on the disposal of outdated and
- Create and update documentation.
- Participate in biweekly team and project meetings.
- Escalate issues to appropriate departments and upper management
- Demonstrate independent thinking, problem solving, and
decision-making techniques to ensure operational viability of
- Implement appropriate changes and updates as required for
business units or changes in business practices.
- Interface with Club employees and vendors.
- Perform duties and responsibilities as assigned or
- Good written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as
- Computer-related coursework or certifications post-high
- 1+ years of experience work with computers, support, or
equivalent work experience.
- Knowledgeable in MS Windows, MS Office, and other
- Self-driven - Eagerness and willingness to learn new and
- Valid state vehicle operator's license. Ability to travel to
various branch offices including occasional overnight
- Extraordinary medical/dental/vision/life benefits
- 401(k) Savings plan with company matchAAA East Central is part
of the largest federation of AAA clubs in the nation. We have
14,000 employees in 21 states and 17 million members. The strength
of our organization is our employees. Bringing together and
supporting different cultures, backgrounds, personalities, and
strengths creates a team capable of delivering legendary, lifetime
service to our members. When we embrace our diversity - we win. All
of Us! With our national brand recognition and long-standing
reputation since 1902, we encourage you to learn more about our
legendary service.Through dedicated employees we proudly deliver
legendary service and beneficial products that provide members
peace of mind and value."AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: AAA East Central, Cleveland , Technical Associate Specialist EC - Deskside, IT / Software / Systems , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!