React Developer- Remote - (US Citizen or GC Holder)
Company: Tin Roof Software
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Who is Tin Roof Software?
Founded in 2014, Tin Roof Software is an Atlanta and Dallas based
professional services firm that builds customer software for
enterprise Fortune 500 clients spanning multiple industries. Key
practice areas include Enterprise, Full Stack Web and Mobile
Application Development. We enable our development teams with
supporting functions including Delivery Services, Cloud/DevOps and
Managed Services Support.
We have grown from start-up to 350+ employees in four-years with a
relationship-based approach to client delivery building unique
solutions for our clients that meet the technical challenges of
their specific domain with innovative solutions.
We take the same relationship-based approach with our team members
building career paths that highlight your specific skills by
engagement and project.
On The Tin Roof Team, You Will
- Write code to support multiple platforms for some of the
largest companies in the country
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Collaborate with our clients to produce software design and
- Test and deploy applications and systems and then revise,
update, refactor and debug code
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical
As a Tin Roof team member, we expect you to have:
- A Bachelor's degree - preferably in Computer Science,
Mathematics, Information Science, etc.
- 5+ years of web development experience
- Experience in developing web applications in ReactJs
- Ability to work independently under the direction of senior
Nice skills to have skills when joining the Tin Roof team
- Ability to turn complex business requirements into reliable
software that our clients love
- Strong communication skills
- A consultative approach to solve technical problems
Why You Will Love The Tin Roof Experience
- Self managed time off
- The opportunity to work with the latest, greatest
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mentorship opportunities
- The chance to show off your skills with internal
- Medical, dental and vision coverage, including an FSA plan
- Company-paid life insurance
- Company-sponsored 401k plan
Tin Roof Software is an equal opportunity employer committed to
hiring a diverse workforce.
Keywords: Tin Roof Software, Cleveland , React Developer- Remote - (US Citizen or GC Holder), IT / Software / Systems , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!