REMOTE Sr. Technical Project Manager (Salesforce)
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Senior level Technical Project Manager with Salesforce
experience needed immediately for a great startup!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Naji Hendrix
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $110,000 - $130,000 per year
A Bit About Us
We are a growing SaaS startup focused on providing a mobile
solution that is making a difference around the world!
Why join us?
We have a great culture, amazing benefits and generous PTO! You
will have room to grow in this role and can work remotely with
We are looking for a senior level Technical Project Manager with
Salesforce experience to manage multiple Platform and Salesforce
projects to meet Customer needs. In this role, you will
- Manage scope creep and change requests
- Assist Customer to achieve their project goals
- Identify Customer risks and escalate when needed
- Building trusted relationships with clients, communicating the
value of our product to our clients
- Manage project budgets, timelines and reports to monitor
- Responsible for key Project metrics, including Project
- Contributing to project delivery excellence, by adhering to
efficient delivery methodologies that support clients
in achieving their project goals
- Review of detailed Statements of Work to ensure the design and
scope of the solution is delivered to new and
- Work closely with the Customer Experience Team to understand
Customer business challenges and demonstrate
how we can maximize their business success during Project
- Must have at least 5+ years experience in managing projects,
project teams, and delivering complex IT Projects
- Must be Certified Scrum Master
- Must have at Salesforce experience
- Must have ability to simultaneously manage multiple
- Must have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal
- 3+ year experience working in Agile Project Delivery
- Experience including presentation skills and ability to demo
- Preferred candidates have experience leading customers through
change with a strong working knowledge of
change management best practices
- Preferred candidates will have working knowledge of the
Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence, integrations using API
- Preferred candidates will have understanding of deployment best
practice including the migration of Salesforce
change sets from development and testing into production
- Preferred candidates will understand and support Salesforce
data security (Ex role hierarchies and rules sharing)
- Preferred candidates will have prior experience working with
offshore and distributed development teams.
- Preferred candidates have some software development
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Cleveland , REMOTE Sr. Technical Project Manager (Salesforce), IT / Software / Systems , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!