Entry Level Software Developer - Dev10 Technology Development Program - OH 21-14357
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Genesis10 is hiring Entry Level Software Developers for our
Dev10 Program - Java - in Cleveland, OH.
Now accepting applications for the March 21, 2022 cohort in the
Cleveland, OH.The application deadline for this cohort is 12pmCT on
February 4th, 2022.
Dev10 hires ambitious graduates looking to launch their career in
technology. Our 27 month program begins with 3 months of full-time
intensive training where you are paid to learn all the skills
necessary to excel in software development. Upon completing the
training, you apply your skills as a Software Developer Consultant
with 2 years of project experience at top tier organizations
building and deploying complex technology applications.
This is a full-time job with pay and benefits. The first part of
this job includes paid training to prepare our consultants for
client project experience. Our Dev10 Software Developer Consultants
work on diverse projects with Fortune 500 companies supporting
technology projects that include full stack application
development, Salesforce, PEGA, QA Automation, and more!
If you wish you could go back to school for software development,
would benefit from additional coding training, or found out too
late in your degree program that you wanted to code, this could be
a great program for you.
Dev10 Software Development Program:
- 27-month program
- 3-month full-stack Java development training
- 2 years of hands-on technology experience with diverse client
- Paid training and competitive salaries
- Benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, and Paid Time
- Career guidance from a Genesis10 mentor
- Bachelor Degree
- Unlimited work authorization
- Unless prohibited by law, proof of full Covid-19 vaccination
will be required for entry into the program
- Collaborating with a technical team to design and develop
- Defining system requirements based on user needs
- Building tools that add value to an organization
- Establishing working code
- Analyzing code to identify bugs and ensure quality
- Presenting a solution to the technical team and business
- Developing and testing enhancements
- Maintaining developed systems and upgrading tools to ensure
they stay relevant
For more information on the Dev10 Program, check out our website at
Adapting to COVID-19:We are still hiring! Genesis10 and the Dev10
Program are following federal and state guidelines to ensure the
safety of our consultants.
About Genesis10:Genesis10 is a leading Business and Technology
Consulting company. We support career development through the Dev10
Technology Development Program. The Dev10 program takes graduates
with the passion and aptitude to be an entry level software
developer or data engineer and provides training and client project
experience no prior coding experience required. Dev10 Consultants
work on exciting projects for Fortune 500 companies. To learn more
about Dev10, please visit us at
Keywords: Genesis10, Cleveland , Entry Level Software Developer - Dev10 Technology Development Program - OH 21-14357, IT / Software / Systems , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!