Software Development Advisor
Posted on: January 16, 2022
PRIMARY PURPOSE : To design, develop, maintain, test and debug
software and applications; to determine the impact of new programs
on and ensure compatibility with existing systems; to develop
expertise in and assume responsibility for one or more specific
system functions; under general supervision, to formulate/define
system scope and objectives; to devise or modify procedures to
solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and
limitations, operating time and form of desired results; in some
cases, to be responsible for project completion; and to provide
guidance and training to other analyst/programmers.Job
- Becomes familiar with all aspects of the application, including
reports, parameters, claims management, intake services,
carrier/client interfaces and vendor/business partner
- Assumes responsibility and develops expertise for a specific
area of functionality of the application.
- Analyzes user needs, as required, and leads in the design of
specifications to meet those needs.
- Develops and maintains software to meet the specifications
outlined in data processing requests.
- Assesses requirements of insurance carriers and regulatory
groups; leads in the design and development of software to meet
- Tests and debugs software; assists in testing projects for
- Prepares documentation for assigned projects and completes the
paperwork necessary to release the project.
- Assists in the professional growth of other
- Follows departmental pre-established standards and guidelines
as applicable to design and development.
- Adheres to the goal of delivering and maintaining the highest
quality of customer service to clients.
- Keeps up-to-date with technology changes and direction.
Keywords: Careerbuilder-US, Cleveland , Software Development Advisor, IT / Software / Systems , Independence, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!