100% Remote Software Engineer
Company: Tier4 Group
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are searching for a fully remote Software Engineer who will
be responsible for the design, development, testing, and
maintenance of a variety of web applications leveraging frameworks
like .NET and Spring boot and programming languages like Java11 and
higher , C#, Java Script, AngularJS, ReactJS, Golang, etc.
Experience with SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based web
services working with technologies such as REST, SOAP, SQL Server,
Oracle and Kubernetes is also preferred.
We are looking for:
- A passionate technologist with a thirst for knowledge
- A self-starter who wants to look under the covers and
understand how and why things work
- A person well versed in the fundamentals of Front-end and
- A great collaborator who is excited to be part of a
- A person with excellent time-management skill
You will be responsible for:
- Development and implementation of complex Enterprise
applications for both on premise and AWS Cloud environment
- Development and implementation of REST and SOAP services and
- Design applications for high transaction processing &
scalability in order to seamlessly support future modifications and
growing volume of data processed in environment
- Author application work flows that that source data from both
SQL server and Oracle into Salesforce.
- Developing and implementing solutions in a Test-Driven
- Implement solutions utilizing agile framework and effectively
adopting latest Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Creating and consuming API Services, both REST and SOAP
- Participate in weekly Agile development sessions (scrum calls,
Refinements, Design sessions, release planning, demos, retros
- Create test cases for both manual and automated testing.
- Deploy applications in different environments like testing,
user acceptance testing and production servers.
- Documenting modifications and enhancements made to
applications, systems and databases.
You should have:
- Professional or academic experience with languages like Java,
C#, Python etc.
- Professional or academic experience with frontend Front-end
technologies like .NET, AngularJS, Java Script, HTML, CSS,
- Full-stack application development experience
- A very strong understanding of Object-Oriented Analysis and
- Knowledge of unit testing principles and best practices
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to manage
multiple tasks efficiently
- Hands-on writing code, hands-on writing code must be the
primary duty of most recent position
- Web-services, 3rd party APIs, tools like Postman, SoapUI,
- Web API, RESTful/SOAP services
- Working knowledge Github or similar version-control
- Understanding of SOLID design principles & secure coding
- Relational database experience, solid understanding of SQL &
- Continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD)
Keywords: Tier4 Group, Cleveland , 100% Remote Software Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!