Mobile Android Developer
Posted on: April 10, 2021
A Mobile Android Developer will develop and maintain applications
for end user groups and customers. Analyze performance of
applications, and troubleshoot problems. Involved in the coding,
testing and documentation of the proposed solution.
• Responsible for the creation, modification, and testing of
• Involved in the review of code from junior level and offshore
• Involved in ongoing systems monitoring and general support of
• Involved in analyzing system/software performance
• Responsible for analyzing and identifying system performance
issues, recoding bugs, testing fixes and implementing the solution
• Analyze software solutions based on customer requirements and
suggest the best solution
• Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
• Candidate will have 3-5 years' experience in software development
and a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in computers and
• Strong Candidates will possess the following experience:
- Full System Development Lifecycle experience. Participate in all
aspects of the Penske defined Software Development lifecycle.
Support existing software development efforts and develop new
- Ability to work independently with a team and self-manage
- Ongoing systems monitoring and general support of assigned
- Analyzing system/software performance
- Ability to quickly and thoroughly learn and apply new
- Exposure to mobile development and advanced usage of mobile
- Experience with Java or Android development
- Relational Database Design and SQL
• In addition, it would be a plus if the candidate also had
- Developing native mobile applications for the Android OS, Android
- Web mobile development experience
- GIT, STASH, JIRA, Bamboo, ANT
- Understanding of REST API interaction
- Experience using Gradle ,Dagger, Guava, AssertJ, Mockito, RxJava,
RxAndroid, Robolectric, Espresso, Junit, Fabric.io, Google
- Knowledge and experience using reactive programming, hypermedia
APIs, Android material design, and dependency injection
- Experience working on a team in an Agile environment
• Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of
• Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule,
work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative
of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform
the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may
be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally
and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information;
and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be
required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently
required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with
hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift
and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close
vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading,
Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske
Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global
transportation services provider, Penske operates a
premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations
in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
Penske's product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract
maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck
sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain
management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Keywords: Penske, Cleveland , Mobile Android Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Beachwood, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!