Team Lead, Software Quality Engineering
Posted on: February 26, 2021
Team Lead, Software Quality Engineering in Cleveland, Ohio -
Careers at ERT- Cleveland About Careers
- Request a Quote
- Safety & Efficacy Endpoint Collection
- Data Integration & Analytics
- Real-World Evidence Team Lead, Software Quality Engineering in
Cleveland, Ohio - Careers at ERT- Cleveland Please Enable Cookies
to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all
the personalized features of this site, including the ability to
apply for a job. Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Team Lead, Software Quality Engineering Job Location
US-OH-Cleveland Shift full time Type Regular Full-Time Overview A
hands-on leadership role with responsibility in managing employees,
tasks, and project deliverables for a team of SQEs with individuals
located on-site and remotely. Responsibilities ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- Writes, reviews and approves validation plans, traceability
matrices, test scripts and validation reports in accordance with
application development efforts and pertinent SOPs and Work
- Maintains and developsSOPs, WINs, and templates as directed by
the Manager, Project Software Quality Engineering.
- Participates in the review of other relevant SOPs, WINs, and
- Assures accurate and timely input of Project SQE personnel into
the time reporting system and approves timesheets upon
- Attends project meetings and assesses SQE effort for multiple
projects running simultaneously.
- Participates in audits conducted by external parties as
required by the Director of Quality Management & Compliance;
responds to audit findings and observations as necessary.
- Conducts and/or participates in internal audits to ensure
compliance with ERT's Quality Management System, FDA regulations,
ISO standards, and other regulatory requirements.
- Oversees requirements and designs specification reviews.
- Serves as a subject matter expert in cross-functional
collaborations with other ERT departments and groups in the
development of best practices and process improvements. OTHER
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures that appropriate training is conducted on departmental
and corporate Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work
Instructions (WINs), and templates.
- Ensures that appropriate Policies (POLs), SOPs, WINs, and
templates are followed and adhered to by the Project SQEs and
indirectly by the offshore Project Quality teams.
- Partners with HR on hiring, development, and performance
management of team members.
- Monitors the performance of SQEs reporting and offshore testing
resources as needed and works with the Manager, Project Software
Quality Engineering to address any issues that occur.
- Prepares periodic reports for management as requested
summarizing performance metrics.
- Provides subject matter expertise for assigned processes to
users as necessary.
- Is responsible for cross functional collaboration with
manufacturing operations, marketing, sales, regulatory and clinical
- Re-assigns SQEs/Testing resources as needed on various
- Supports Squad Leads as needed in Quality Engineering
- Directly supervises the performance of the Project SQE team,
providing leadership and solving technical challenges as
- Helps hire, train and manage SQE personnel.
- Provides performance appraisals feedback to Managers.
- Manages execution of Individualized Training Programs by the
- Assigns tasks to the project development team of SQEs and
monitors their efficiency.
- Oversees assignment and coordination of tasks performed by
offshore Project Quality teams and monitors their efficiency.
- Prepares and/or maintains position descriptions, competency
models, and training materials for the Project SQE group, as
directed by the Manager, Project Software Quality Engineering.
- Promotes and maintains a positive, results oriented work
environment, building partnerships and modeling teamwork.
- Assists the SQE Managers/Director in meeting corporate
objectives Qualifications QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- BS, BA or equivalent in an Information Technology or related
field required. Experience :
- Minimum of 5 years of software quality assurance and/or
- Minimum of 2 years + experience in managing projects with a
proven track record to deliver quality, on-time and in-budget. The
Department Head has the discretion to hire personnel with a
combination of experience and education, which may vary from the
above listed qualifications. Options Apply for this job online
Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share
function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the
page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading... Connect
With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general
Keywords: ERT--, Cleveland , Team Lead, Software Quality Engineering, IT / Software / Systems , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!