Digital Solutions HR Partner - Twinsburg, OH
Company: Baker Hughes, a GE Company
Posted on: June 15, 2019
In this position, you will serve as the site HR Leader for the
Twinsburg facility. You will act as an employee advocate and
partner to the M&C Reuter-Stokes people leaders on all issues
related to human resources. You should be a proactive communicator
and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee
needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
The HR Partner will support leaders and employees across the
Reuter-Stokes business in Twinsburg and across the US.
Additionally, the HR Partner will support remote Baker Hughes
facilities in the Ohio area.
In the role of Lead Employee HR Management Specialist , you
- Provide dedicated support and guidance to People Leaders and
employees on HR fundamentals including: talent development,
performance management, talent section, rewards, employee relations
- Serve as an extension to assigned client leadership team(s) to
provide input and guidance regarding initiatives from an HR
- Provide coaching, advice, and guidance on matters such as
policies, employment law, employee relations, organizational
design, performance issues, leadership, management practices,
- Partner with M&C HR Directors to execute business-specific
- Conduct HR training and support for functional processes like
Performance Development (PD), Talent Reviews, Salary Planning and
New Employee Orientation, etc.
- Partner with Centers of Excellence to facilitate transactional
HR processes to ensure success in core functional areas (staffing
and recruiting, HR operations, OTD initiatives, etc).
- Manage employee relations issues and ensure concerns are
properly identified, reported & resolved
- Assure compliance with all applicable local laws and corporate
policies/guidelines, and identify opportunities to develop and
implement new practices/guidelines to achieve business goals.
- HR policy/training- Ensure consistent application and
integration of policies, procedures and practices at 100%
compliance to promote an ethical and compliant work
- Analyze and interpret data as required to support HR strategy
(organization fitness design metrics) in core functional areas
(retention, span and layers compliance, diversity, etc.)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university (OR
High School Diploma or GED from an accredited school or institution
and minimum 7 years of experience in Human Resources)
- Minimum 3 years of Human Resources experience
- Must be willing to travel, as required (15%)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Human Resources or similar
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills combined with
strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Demonstrated success in a matrixed organizational
- Internal and external customer service focus experience
- Excellent analytical, verbal and written communication
- Familiarity with HRIS and facilitation of transactional HR
- Solid PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Power
- Experience in change management
- Twinsburg, OH
BHGE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in
the United States for this opening.
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law. Learn more
Keywords: Baker Hughes, a GE Company, Cleveland , Digital Solutions HR Partner - Twinsburg, OH, Human Resources , Twinsburg, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!