Technical Payroll Manager
Company: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Technical Payroll Manager
Location: CLEVELAND, OH, United States
: Oct 30, 2023
Job ID: 44174
Back to Search Results
Apply Now >
Parker Hannifin is a Fortune 250 global leader in motion and
control technologies. For more than a century the company has been
enabling engineering breakthroughs that lead to a better tomorrow.
Learn more at www.parker.com or @parkerhannifin. Position
The individual is responsible for coordinating and managing the
accurate reporting of payroll under US GAAP. This position oversees
the integrity of the payroll system, ensuring accurate setup and
taxability. This role also provides guidance and expertise on UKG
payroll software. Scope:
This position does not have any direct reports and reports to the
Manager of Employee/Payroll Processes. It is important for this
person to be able to adapt to assignments of a varied and diverse
nature in constantly changing environment to meet customer
- Provide guidance and support to implement payroll software
- Partner with the Payroll Manager of the Processing Team to
train staff on payroll systems, processes, and procedures.
- Recommend solutions to data inaccuracy due to system
requirements and limitations.
- Responsible for the data accuracy for assigned external data
feeds into payroll system.
- Preparation of various files necessary to import into payroll
for processing received from other internal or external
- Verify and adjust employee taxes as needed due to errors or
system limitations. Make corrections to employee's pay history due
to incorrect taxes.
- Set up new tax codes based on requirements in payroll and
ensure taxes are added to payment services.
- Gather and report metrics as required.
- Ensure the proper documentation of payroll procedures,
requirements, and policies.
- Verify the accuracy of payrolls processed.
- Reconcile payroll tax reporting to ensure accurate tax filings
by third-party provider.
- Use extensive knowledge of established guidelines, policies,
and procedures to create training documentation.
- Review and process accurate year-end tax forms.
- Apply continuous improvement techniques and methods to internal
processes and systems.
- Provide customer service support and knowledge to locations.
Answer user questions and provide system support.
- Travel to Divisions as needed for implementation of projects
and internal control reviews.
- Assist with development of software and interact with and hep
direct IT personnel.
- Coordinate interaction with external suppliers. Qualifications:
- 3-5 years UKG experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. Specifically Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years of related payroll experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Excel and Access
- Strong organizational skills with ability to meet
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
Parker is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
Parker is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for
all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based
upon job related reasons regardless of race, ethnicity, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin,
disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status,
or any other status protected by law. However, U.S. Citizenship,
Permanent Residency or other appropriate status is required for
certain positions, in accord with U.S. import & export
("Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / VEVRAA Federal
If you would like more information about Equal Employment
Opportunity as an applicant under the law, please go to Know Your
Rights: Workplace Discrimination is Illegal (eeoc.gov).
Apply Now >
Keywords: Parker Hannifin Corporation Parker Aerospace Group, Cleveland , Technical Payroll Manager, Human Resources , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!