Jr Corporate Recruiter
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Genesis10 is seeking a Jr Corporate Recruiter for a leading
company. This is a full-time direct hire role onsite in
Brecksville, OH.--Job Summary:--The Corporate Recruiter will employ
traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing
new, creative recruiting channels. The Corporate Recruiter plays a
critical role in hiring the best possible individuals and achieving
staffing objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates.Job
- High-volume recruiting in a fast-paced--environment, adhering
to strict deadlines and aggressive hiring goals.
- Work with hiring managers on establishing hiring
priorities--and developing hiring targets.
- Develop and maintain relationships with hiring managers.
- Create, update and develop job descriptions.
- Conduct regular and consistent follow-up with managers to
determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and
- Develop a pipeline of qualified candidates in advance of
- Research and recommend new sources for proactive--candidate
- Post openings to online internet resources or--other
- Improve the company website recruiting section to assist in
- Use social and professional networking sites to identify and
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct and prescreen interviews using various reliable
recruiting and--selection tools/methods.
- Evaluate applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills,
experience and aptitudes.
- Schedule interviews and provide timely follow up.
- Collaborate with HR team members to assist in onboarding new
employees ensuring a smooth transition.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate
relationships during the selection process.Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 1-4 years--of human resources corporate recruiting experience
- Mortgage industry experience a plus.
- Experience with Jobvite or other Applicant Tracking
- Proven candidate sourcing and relationship building
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work with various departments and foster
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to collect and interpret data-based measurements to
demonstrate the effectiveness or failure of the recruitment system
from position opening to onboarding.
- Ability--to maintain--highly confidential--documentation and
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely
- Gather and analyze information skillfully.If you have the
described qualifications and are interested in this exciting
opportunity, please apply!--About Genesis10:Genesis10 is a leading
U.S. business and technology consulting firm with hundreds of
clients needing proven talent and solutions to power their
strategic initiatives.-- If you are a high performing business or
IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet
you.-- Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly
accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your
resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills,
experience and aspirations.-- We have benefit options to fit your
needs and a support staff that works with you from placement
throughout your engagement --- project after project.---- To learn
more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career
opportunities, please visit us at www.genesis10.com.--"Genesis10 is
an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V-----
Keywords: Genesis10, Cleveland , Jr Corporate Recruiter, Human Resources , Brecksville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!