Site Leader - 2nd shift (Residential Services)
Company: Help Foundation, Inc.
Posted on: March 19, 2023
About HELP Foundation:HELP is our passion! For more than 50
years, HELP Foundation has served people with intellectual and
developmental disabilities. We provide residential, employment,
transportation and day support services for adults and summer
enrichment opportunities for children.What HELP offers our Site
- Opportunity to earn anywhere from $13.00 to $16.00 per
- A wide offering of healthcare and voluntary benefits offered as
soon as the first of the month following 30 days of employment
- Paid Time-Off (PTO) with an additional 8 paid holidays
- 401(k) plan offering with an immediate fully vested matching
program after completion of 6 months of service
- Referral bonuses paid after the referred employee completes 90
days of service
- OnDemand Pay options rather than having to wait for pay dayCopy
and paste this link into your browser to learn more about the
Direct Support Profession: https://youtu.be/qrMOcxLl4LsPosition
Summary: Under general supervision of the Program Manager, the Site
Leader performs duties related to the overall care of consumers and
supervision of staff in assigned residential facilities. Must be
able to successfully complete all of the functions and competencies
associated with this position as well as other duties as they may
be assigned.Essential Job Functions
- Communicate with Program Manager regularly to ensure program
- Adjust work hours as required for effective operation of the
- Ensure compliance with applicable licensure regulations.
- Supervise and provide direction to staff; teach staff
acceptable work standards and identify to staff when they are not
meeting Agency standards.
- Provide active treatment, emotional and health-related services
including administering medications, assisting in breathing
treatments, checking vitals to monitor overall health and assisting
with medical equipment.
- Perform and record physical assessments, including taking and
recording vital signs and medical histories.
- Assist with providing basic personal care and grooming,
including bathing/personal hygiene, basic hair care and getting
dressed and other assistance to consumers.
- Monitor HPC forms and follow goal data sheets. Make sure they
are followed and completely correctly.
- Report UIR and MUI situations to Program manager according to
- Make sure that ISP's and Behavior Support Plans are implemented
and followed by everyone.
- Train staff on all ISP provisions and meet with the Program
Manager to discuss making changes when needed.
- Make sure that there is always adequate staff coverage. Arrange
for coverage or fill in for absent staff with authorized personnel
to ensure full staff coverage.
- Ensure that assigned staff have completed their mandatory
monthly training within the allotted timeframe.
- Participate in and assist staff in providing appropriate active
treatment for consumers.
- Monitor life safety training, emergency procedures, evacuation
drills, and participation of consumers in the proper utilization of
- Coach staff and work with the Program Manager to provide
appropriate corrective action.
- Oversee the handling of consumer funds as indicated in the ISP
and per regulatory requirements, as delegated.
- Make sure that all documentation is correct and accurate and
that facility is survey ready at all times.
- Complete routine building upkeep such as window cleaning,
pressure washing, changing light bulbs, yard maintenance including
some snow removal, lawn care, flower bed maintenance. Maintain a
clean and safe facility at all times.
- Complete administrative task related to the operation of the
facility as directed by the Program Manager.
- Perform Direct Care for 16 to 20 hours per week.
- Perform all other duties determined by management to be
relevant to position responsibilities.Requirements:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or GED and 2 years Direct Care
experience, or experience working with individuals with
developmental or intellectual disabilities; preferably in a Lead or
supervisory role; or a combination of experience and education
- Successfully pass a background check that includes a BCI and
FBI criminal history check
- Must possess exceptional verbal and written communication
- Must maintain current Med Pass and CPR/First Aid Certification;
training available for CPR and Med Pass onsite
- Must have a valid Ohio Driver's License with less than 6
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office as well as other programs
and electronic devices such as computers, iPads or smart phonesJob
Types: Full-time, Part-timePay: $13.50 - $16.50 per hourBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availabilityWork Location: One location
Keywords: Help Foundation, Inc., Cleveland , Site Leader - 2nd shift (Residential Services), Hospitality & Tourism , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...