Company: Wadsworth Pointe
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Wadsworth Pointe - We are a leader in the long-term care
industry operating in 7 different states. It is our commitment to
the care of our residents and our staff that sets us apart from the
rest. From the development of our Scratch Kitchens to the Saber
Foundation Employee Hardship program, we are committed to the care
and attention of everyone we serve!
Come work for a growing company, who appreciates the value of its
This is our Advantage:
- Weekly Pay- Every Friday! -
- Earn up to $16 per hour
- New Wages!
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Food service experience preferred, preferably in
- ServSafe experience is a plus
- Prepare food in accordance with prescribed resident diet
specifications, facility procedures, and food safety and sanitation
regulations. This is under the supervision of the Dietary
- Must have weekend and week day availability
Shift and Wage:
- Full-Time and Part-Time Opportunity Available
- Shifts Needed: 6:30a-3p -
- Wage: Earn up to $16 per hour - -
Benefits and Perks:
- Comprehensive benefit packages including medical, dental and
- 401K through Fidelity
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Educational and tuition opportunities
- Employee Perks Program offering discounts to major
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Culture of employees creating an IMPACT!
*Program details can vary amongst buildings. Please see HR for the
facility-specific benefit plans.
We comply with any federal and/or state mandates related to the
COVID 19 vaccine
We are an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran and also promote a
Keywords: Wadsworth Pointe, Cleveland , Dietary Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Wadsworth, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!