GetGo Store Manager
Company: GetGo Caf-- + Market
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job SummaryThe Store Leader I is responsible for keeping the
store team running like clockwork, because our customers' clocks
are ticking. The Team Member in this role will coach, supervise,
and lead a team in GetGo's Conventional format. The Store Leader I
will report the District Leader and/or the Supermarket Store
Leader. A Store Leader I is responsible for recruiting, training,
directing and developing his/her team. The Store Leader I is also
responsible for growing sales, executing merchandising plans,
providing excellent customer service, controlling costs and
continuously improving processes.Job Description
- Experience Required: 1 to 3 years
- Education Desired: High school diploma or equivalent
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Travel Required: Regional - Daily, Less than 10%
- Age Requirement: At least 21 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Your principal, main, major or most important duty includes one
or some combination of the following tasks:1. interview, select and
train Team Members;2. direct the work of Team Members;3. appraise
Team Members' productivity and efficiency for the purpose of
recommending promotions or other changes in status;4. handle Team
Member issues including, but not limited to complaints;5.
discipline Team Members;6. plan the work;7. distribute or assign
the work among Team Members;8. provide for the safety and security
of Team Members or the store;9. manage the budget for your
department or location;10. manage inventory for your department or
location; or11. monitor or implement compliance measures
- Coach the team so everyone can help drive incredible store
success. Hold the team accountable to exceptional product quality,
service, store conditions and cleanliness.
- Hold yourself accountable to the highest operational
- Execute merchandising plans timely and completely, and builds
upon the prescribed plans to achieve maximum sales and minimal
- Recognize business trends and opportunities within the store,
market and organization, and proactively manage inventory levels to
increase sales, control costs, and reduce waste.
- Prioritize work through effective scheduling, managing of labor
and productivity, and delegation of tasks and
- Assess staffing levels and hiring needs within the store.
Conduct interviews and completes the hiring and on-boarding process
in standalone locations. In pad-site locations, collaborate with
the hiring manager for Team Member selection.
- Provide continuous support and coaching to Team Members related
to a safety, sales, service and performance culture. Utilize
recognition to maintain successful performance. Model core values
and possesses skills for success. Inspire others through passion,
integrity and a dedication to the business.
- Provide appropriate training for Team Members, and validate all
are trained to perform their jobs safely and effectively with
Customer Service being a priority.
- Adhere to work designs for Team Members and leadership tasks
and responsibilities and utilize problem solving techniques to make
performance improvements within the store.
- Ensure conditions throughout the store meet or exceed all
internal and external standards, compliance, and regulations.
Responsible for continuous assessment of standards, compliance, and
regulations, and communicating any deficiencies immediately to
supervision.About UsGetGo takes a refreshing approach to the
traditional convenience store experience. We are redefining the
culinary expectations of a gas station in a way that's fun,
fearless and flavorful. Every day our 260+ locations throughout
western Pennsylvania, Ohio, northern West Virginia, Maryland and
Indiana help countless guests get where they're going with the
perfect mix of fuel, food and convenience. Our diverse team strives
to help each and every employee get where they're growing with
dynamic career paths, competitive pay and solid training. We have a
variety of part-time and full-time positions open right now. So we
encourage you to get going.
Keywords: GetGo Caf-- + Market, Cleveland , GetGo Store Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Louisville, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!