Housekeeper $13.50+ 7a-3:30p (Full Time)
Company: Arrow Senior Living
Location: Columbia Station
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job Title:HousekeeperDepartment/Group:Plant OperationsJob
DescriptionCompany PhilosophyArrow Senior Living Management
believes that each employee makes a significant contribution to our
success in fulfilling our mission to provide exceptional, loving
and dignified care. That contribution should not be limited by
assigned responsibilities. Therefore, this position description is
designated to outline primary duties, qualifications and job scope,
but not limit the individual or the organization to just the work
identified. It is our expectation that each employee will offer
his/her services wherever and whenever necessary to ensure the
success of our endeavors.Key AccountabilityTo ensure that residents
enjoy an exceptionally clean community with first class customer
- Present a professional demeanor that communicates a corporate
philosophy of service, goodwill, and genuine interest in each
- Familiarize yourself with residents of the Community, including
detailed understanding of each residents unique interests, hobbies,
history and personal preferences in order to provide exemplary
- Provide exceptional customer service.
- Ensure that changes to resident housekeeping schedules are
communicated to residents.
- Participate in all training offered by employer.
- Clean resident rooms and common areas promptly, in accordance
with cleaning schedule.
- Report any health, safety and/or sanitation concerns to
Maintenance Director and Executive Director.
- Participate in resident orientations by explaining amenities,
routines, and expectations of the Community and your
- Observe residents ability to perform daily ADLs and social
skills, communicate potential difficulties or opportunities to the
appropriate team member.
- When called upon, participate in care planning and other
meetings, formal and informal.
- Encourage and motivate residents in all areas, providing
assistance when necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.Requirements
- Candidate must be eighteen (18) years of age.
- Shall have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Able to read, write, understand and communicate in English at a
minimum of 8th grade proficiency.
- Possesses clear verbal and written communication skills.
- Positive and energetic attitude.
- Professional in appearance and conduct.
- Must be criminally cleared through background check performed
- Be in good health and physically and mentally capable of
performing assigned tasks. Good physical health shall be verified
by a health screening performed by a physician not more than six
(6) months prior to or seven (7) days following employment. Must
test free from pulmonary tuberculosis at time of health
- Must be able to work varying hours as needed. Arrow Senior
Living Management, LLCApproved 01/01/15Required
Keywords: Arrow Senior Living, Cleveland , Housekeeper $13.50+ 7a-3:30p (Full Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Columbia Station, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!