Company: Eat'n Park
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Shift Supervisor - Hello BistroSay Hello to your bright future!
Hello Bistro is immediately hiring Shift Supervisors. At Hello
Bistro, our purpose is to create smiles. We live our purpose every
day through our Core Values: we care about people, we're passionate
about food, we embrace innovation, we're fiscally responsible and
we foster diversity and inclusion. As a shift supervisor, you will
complete an industry leading in-depth training program to prepare
your success.AS A SHIFT SUPERVISOR YOU CAN EXPECT: Discounts:
- 20% discount on any food purchase at our brands: Eat'n Park,
Hello Bistro, The Porch, and Parkhurst Dining.
- Competitive National Discount Program Free Food:
- One free meal each shift Growth and Development:
- Continuous development with our internal training platform
- As a Shift Supervisor you have tremendous room for growth with
us! In 2021, all our Hello Bistro assistant manager promotions have
been current shift supervisors. Benefits:
- Eligibility for 401K, Vision, Dental and Medical plans
- Paid Time Off Tired of the daily grind, and looking for a new
gig to make your wildest dreams come true? We can fulfill at least
one of those wishes (just keepin' it real here, folks). In our
quest for world domination (life goals are important), we're
looking for fun-loving, hard-working salad superheros to put our
plan into action. Teamwork makes the dream work!Essential Duties
- Coordinating the entire operation of the restaurant during
scheduled shifts, includes informing team members of expectations
at the beginning of the shift.
- Greeting customers and providing fast & friendly service with
- Understanding and practicing all safety procedures at the
- Maintains morale on shift through a sense of urgency,
professionalism, and team building.
- Role model and hold team members accountable to operational and
- Cleary communicates & coordinates with other members of the
- Creating smiles! Qualifications:
- Ability to performing all essential job duties within the
restaurant including but not limited to: stand/walk for periods of
eight to ten hours and lift/move up to 50lbs
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Effectively manage team members and resolve conflict.
- Must have computer skills (MS Office, point of sale systems,
inventory management systems, etc.).
- The above statements are intended to describe the general
nature and level of work being performed by team members assigned
to this classification. All personnel may be required to perform
duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time,
- Eat'n Park Hospitality Group is an equal opportunity employer.
We focus on valuing our individual and group differences, making
our teams stronger and more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have
been a core value of ours for over 70 years. Eat'n Park Hospitality
Group is an equal opportunity employer. We focus on valuing our
individual and group differences, making our teams stronger and
more engaged. Diversity and inclusion have been a core value of
ours for over 70 years.
Keywords: Eat'n Park, Cleveland , Shift Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Beachwood, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!