Customer Service Specialist - Accounting Team
Company: Compass Health Brands
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionCompass Health Brands is a market and brand
leader in consumer medical products for over 20 years with one goal
in mind to provide innovative, high-quality products through our
valued customers that enable consumers to live healthier, more
comfortable, and independent lives.It's an exciting time to be part
of Compass Health Brands. We are a perfect-sized company for the
ambitious person; we are large enough to do some incredible things
but small enough to recognize individual performance.We seek
employees who embrace challenges and thrive in a fast-paced
environment that's focused on continuous improvement and service.
This is a workplace where each individual plays a role in building
something meaningful while growing and learning from each other.We
are currently recruiting for an Customer Service Specialist -
Accounting Teamin our Middleburg Heights office!Basic
FunctionCompass Health Brands is seeking an Customer Service
Specialist - Accounting Team. This is an integral position that
will help shape the customer experience. You will be responsible
for supporting the company's growth and service excellence through
outstanding customer service while promoting timely payment.Job
- Provide excellent and timely customer service to all customer
accounts receivable inquiries, as well as internal inquiries from
sales and customer service teams.
- Maintain regular communication via phone and email with
customers to resolve Accounts Receivable issues, provide education
on what is outstanding, and work with customers by providing
various payment options to retrieve past due receivables.
- Liaise with sales, customer service, and accounting teams to
ensure accurate and timely processing of invoices, invoice
adjustments, and credit holds.
- Generate and issue invoices and statements for customers.
- Process credit card and ACH payments.
- Review the status of delinquent accounts with the manager on a
- Complete special projects and other responsibilities as
assigned.Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree a plus.
- Business to Business collections experience.
- Detail-oriented, ability to work with high accuracy and manage
- Must have strong and clear communication skills both on and off
the phone with an ability to use positive language and listen
attentively while delivering a positive customer experience.
- Ability to multi-task
- PC proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, data
entry, and the internet.
- Experience working ERP systems.Compass Health Brands is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry,
color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression,
genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national
origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation,
protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including
pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances
Keywords: Compass Health Brands, Cleveland , Customer Service Specialist - Accounting Team, Hospitality & Tourism , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!