Manufacturing Customer Service Representative-Hybrid Work Option
Posted on: November 23, 2021
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?At Henkel, you can make
a difference and craft your career. Thats why you own your projects
and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands
in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to
follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an
entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the
box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with
- Develops and maintains pro-active business relationships with
customers, sales representatives and operations.
- Independently and effectively prioritize daily tasks and follow
up on resolutions that ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accountable for driving operational excellence and improving
customer partnerships through the execution of high-quality service
- Use their judgement and knowledge of strategic plans for each
customer to respond to requests for orders, support and other
- Make appropriate service decisions based on knowledge of the
business strategy and goals for each customer and products.
- Manage customer expectations by clearly communicating our
commitments to the customers, i.e., delivery dates or problem
- Recommend process changes to increase efficiency of operations
and serviceYOUR SKILLS
- Bachelors degree: Business or Marketing preferred but not
- Experience with SAP desired.
- 2-5 years customer service experience in a general
- Advanced knowledge of EDI related transactions and issue
- High aptitude in Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively
respond to customer's requests or explain solutions to
complaints/issues.Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other
legally protected characteristics.Henkel does not accept
unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies.
Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property
and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement
resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkels
request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for
specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement
with Henkel must be in place and current.All employees applying for
an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager
about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion
will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills
meet the job requirements.
Keywords: Henkel, Cleveland , Manufacturing Customer Service Representative-Hybrid Work Option, Hospitality & Tourism , Westlake, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!