Prep Cook- Full Time-Job #BR021021PC
Company: Danbury Senior Living
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Danbury Senior Living is seeking Chef/Cook Brunswick We are
currently seeking applicants for:
- Cook Positions- Full Time Prep Cook This position is often also
referred to as Dietary Cook. At Danbury, you don't just clock in at
a job. You walk in the door to a work family who wants to make the
day count. We truly believe our employees and residents are a
family that comes together to enjoy the good things in life,
including one another. When our employees feel special, so do our
residents. That's the Danbury Difference and that's why our team
members voted us a NE Ohio Top Workplace! What are some of the
perks that we can offer you as part of our team?
- An AWESOME attendance bonus. You can earn a $100 bonus (full
time) or a $50 bonus (part time) EVERY PAY! That's up to $2600
bonus money (full time) or $1300 bonus money (part time) a
- Shift differentials for working weekends.
- Employee recruiting bonus.
- Higher education institution partnerships to offer reduced
tuition to further your education.
- Daily pay option We understand that waiting to get paid every
two weeks is not always ideal, that is why we implemented Daily Pay
. Daily Pay is an amazing option for our employees that allows them
to transfer money out of their checks EARLIER than the scheduled
pay date. Need to get a new car tire but don't have the funds on
you right now? That's ok- Daily Pay has you covered! What benefits
do we offer to full time employees?
- Company paid Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Additional Voluntary Life, Additional
- Company match 401(k)
- Vacation from 30th day of employment
- Paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement What do Cooks do at Danbury?
- Our Cooks prepare appetizers, meals, desserts, snacks, and
special events foods under the direction of the Executive Chef.
Cooks also assist in serving meals as necessary and perform other
tasks as assigned by supervisors. What experience or skills do you
need to be a Cook at Danbury?
- One-year cook or dietary experience.
- Senior living, assisted living, nursing facility experience is
helpful but not required.
- A great outlook, cheerful disposition, patience, and love of
seniors are a must. If you're someone that wants to be part of
making our residents' days better, then apply now for immediate
consideration! During these uncertain times, Danbury is not only
there for our residents but our staff as well. Your safety and
health is our first priority when you work with us. Our Danbury
locations are extremely cautious and attentive to the COVID-19
situation. We have put protocols in place to help our residents,
employees, and communities stay healthy. We actively take the
temperature of our employees upon arrival to work and we have
protective equipment such as masks that all employees and residents
are required to wear, among many other precautions. Just because
our Danbury teams are staffed by superheroes, doesn't mean we won't
do everything we can to keep them protected. If you're ready to be
a Danbury superhero, please submit your application! We want you on
our team! Danbury Senior Living is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and considers all applicants for positions without the regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, marital or veteran status, or non-job-related handicap
Keywords: Danbury Senior Living, Cleveland , Prep Cook- Full Time-Job #BR021021PC, Hospitality & Tourism , Brunswick, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!