Sales Merchandiser - Akron
Company: Heidelberg Distributing
Posted on: January 17, 2020
Job title/ Department: Merchandiser / Sales Akron Market Reports
to: District Manager Pay Grade/ Pay Band: TBD Who we are: Become
part of a thriving beer & wine company distributing top brands and
delivering excelled performance. We represent products that
celebrate life. Were in a highly-competitive industry that takes
jungle-like thinking to stay on top. Everyone here is a part of a
team- or a pride as the lion calls its family. We care for our
communities and we strive for continuous improvement. Like Victor,
our crest lion, we roar in every area of our business. Cheers!
Call on assigned Retail Accounts while checking product freshness
and proper rotation. Build lasting relationships with our
Retailers, accomplish preset Account objectives, merchandise
Accounts with quality and current POS. Meet Standards set forth by
Direct Team Leader and General Sales Manager.
How to Spot Our Leaders (Key Competencies and KPIs)
Corporate: Heidelberg Core Values, Action-Oriented,
Self-Development, Drive for Results
Department: Customer Focus, Negotiating, Presentation Skills,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities & Expectations
Drive Sales to be above the State Trends Monthly for each Supplier
- Assist Sales Professionals with display builds, ensuring
displays are positioned in an impactful location. Said displays
should be priced correctly and should utilize the most current POS
- Be knowledgeable of current Sales Goals in order to assist
Sales Professionals with opportunity identification.
- Assist Sales and Operations with product delivery.
- Assist in route coverage during periods of vacation.
Merchandise Accounts with current POS and Pricing
- Be prepared daily with correct merchandise to keep Accounts up
- Audit Accounts during sales calls to ensure Neons and other
permanent POS is up to HDC Standards
- Keep your Route up to date with Accounts on the correct selling
days and in order that you run the route.
- Any coding adjustments needed to accounts, such as,
non-displayable, draft added or account closing needs to be updated
through the Sales Administrator.
Qualifications and Requirements [Include
- Have valid Drivers license and must be 21 years of age
- Beverage and consumer product sales experience
- Computer skills, Microsoft office preferred
- Very outgoing along with strong self-direction
- Work with minimal supervision, ability to set priorities, and
Working Conditions & Dress Code
- Must be able to work in adverse weather conditions and wide
- Must be to work flexible hours through the week and, sometimes
- Week before and, during National Holidays are a must to
- Dress code is business casual; closed-toe shoes are suggested.
Other restrictions may apply.
Physical Requirements [These Can Be Attached If Extensive]
- Must be able to lift 75lbs. minimum, climb ladders while
- Able to maneuver Floor Jacks in large box stores
- Rotate up to 100 cases of beer a day and, build multi case
Physical Requirements, Etc.
While performing the duties of this job, employee is required to
stand; balance; walk; climb stairs, sit; use hands to feel and
handle objects, tools, or controls, including standard office
equipment such as computers, phones, fax machines; reach with hands
and arms; talk; hear; and have specific vision abilities including
close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception and ability to focus.
This position may constitute a key employee position under the
Family and Medical Leave Act.
Check us out at www.HeidelbergDistributing.com , on Facebook and
Keywords: Heidelberg Distributing, Cleveland , Sales Merchandiser - Akron, Hospitality & Tourism , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!