Travel Nurse - ER RN - Grand Forks, ND
Company: General Healthcare Resources,- Travel Nursing
Posted on: April 18, 2019
Travel ER Registered Nurse (RN) - GROSS pay range: $1,700 -
We have a fantastic travel assignment for an ER Registered Nurse
(RN) in Grand Forks, ND. Be sure to check out the North Dakota
Museum of Art and for FUN, check out Splashers of the South Seas
indoor water park!
- 13-week contract.
- GROSS pay range: $1,700 - $1,800/week!
- 36 hours per week. Weekend rotation.
- Days/Evenings rotation, EOW
- Current ND Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- Must have 2 years of experience.
- BLS, ACLS, TNCC, NIHSS, PALS required CEN preferred.
- Travel experience preferred, but not required. --
For more information on this ER Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity,
please contact Scott Beseth at (716) 210-9810 or send an email to .
At , we want to make your travel experience a great one! As a GHR
Travel Nurse, we are committed to giving you the chance to
experience life, while saving lives. We offer great pay and one of
the best benefits packages in the industry, including:
- Flexible scheduling options
- Personalized service
- Health insurance
- 401(k) investment plan
- Referral bonuses
- Free liability insurance--coverage
- Weekly pay
- Direct Deposit or Pay Card--option
Be sure to stay updated on our nationwide travel RN opportunities
by signing up for !
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: General Healthcare Resources,- Travel Nursing, Cleveland , Travel Nurse - ER RN - Grand Forks, ND, Healthcare , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!