Hospitalist job in Cleveland OH
Company: HNI Healthcare
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Fulltime Pulmonary/Critical Care Intensivist Opportunity -
Cleveland, Ohio (UH Parma Medical Center) HNI Healthcare is seeking
full-time Board Certified or Board Eligible Pulmonary/Critical Care
physicians to join our team at UH Parma Medical Center in Parma,
- Sign-on bonus plus relocation assistance
- Competitive compensation, including paid malpractice.
- FREE CME
- 401(K) Savings Plan with up to 4% Match
- Selection of Three Medical Insurance Plans
- Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- High Deductible Health Savings Account
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability and AD&D Insurance at
no cost to employee About the Program
- 332 Bed facility, Open ICU with auto consults.
- Flexible Schedule, 12 hour shifts
- 2 Intensivists 7a-7p, 7p-7a.
- HNI on-site Care Coordinator.
- Supportive Hospital Administration team.
- EMR-Allscripts - Epic coming in Fall of 2023 About Parma Ohio
- Be right in the center of everything! Great restaurants,
shopping and amenities nearby!
- Bike, run or hike in the fantastic Metroparks System and nearby
Cuyahoga Valley National Park.
- CLE International Airport is a 17-minute drive.
- Downtown Cleveland is 20 minutes away with exciting sports
events, amazing restaurants, theatres, museums and The Rock and
Roll Hall of Fame.
- Greater Cleveland boasts award winning suburbs and school
systems yet offers housing and cost of living rates below US
average. It s a great place for families to grow! About UH Parma
Medical Center For more than 50 years, University Hospitals Parma
Medical Center has been serving the health care needs of the
residents of Parma, Brooklyn, Seven Hills, North Royalton and
surrounding communities. This 332-bed full-service hospital employs
2,000 Northeast Ohio residents, including more than 500 physicians
trained in more than 30 specialties. This includes experts in
emergency medicine, heart and vascular, cancer, bariatric surgery,
pain management and rehabilitation. UH Parma Medical Center has
also received national recognition for our orthopedics program and
- Founded in 1886, University Hospitals serves the needs of
patients through an integrated network of 21 hospitals (including
five joint ventures), more than 50 health centers and outpatient
facilities, and over 200 physician offices in 16 counties
throughout northern Ohio.
- We re consistently ranked among the nation s best hospitals by
U.S. News & World Report. Additionally, University Hospitals
Rainbow Babies & Children s Hospital is recognized as one of the
nation s leading children s hospitals, ranking in nine pediatric
specialties, and University Hospitals Seidman Cancer Center, is
part of the National Cancer Institute-designated Case Comprehensive
Cancer Center (the nation's highest designation). Why HNI
Healthcare? HNI Healthcare empowers clinicians with technology and
training to practice at the highest clinical standards. We value
each individual provider and the strengths they bring to the team.
We invest in professional development through our exclusive HNICORE
Program which provides clinicians with the tools necessary to
thrive their careers. Through collaboration and leadership
development, we create a health culture that nurtures long,
rewarding careers. The VitalsMD Technology Advantage provides
clinicians with actionable, real-time data to manage workflow and
inform decisions at the point of care, giving physicians a level of
control and depth of knowledge to drive improved outcomes. Our
physicians value its clinician-generated data and ease-of-use. A
successful candidate for HNI Healthcare possesses the following:
- Passion for delivering high-quality, value-based versus
- Preference for real-time, data-driven clinical
- Desire to be a part of an organization that is committed to
- Ability to provide a full scope of hospital-based
- Board certified, or board eligible, MDs or DOs with advanced
training in Critical Care, Pulm/CC, Anes/CC.
- Current, unrestricted Ohio State license to practice.
- Current, unrestricted federal, and as needed state,
Keywords: HNI Healthcare, Cleveland , Hospitalist job in Cleveland OH, Healthcare , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!