Psych Registered Nurse (RN) - Nights
Company: Highland Springs
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Overview: Psych Registered Nurse - Overnights $10,000 Sign On
Bonus 7:00pm - 7:00am Highland Springs is a 72 bed behavioral
hospital located in Highland Hills . The hospital provides a full
continuum of care for those suffering from a mental health issue
and/or chemical dependency. This includes inpatient treatment,
partial day programming and intensive outpatient services.
Assessment services are provided 24 hours a day, seven days a week
. At Highland Springs we are dedicated to Changing People's Lives .
The Highland Springs Nursing Team is devoted to providing
innovative and exceptional psychiatric care in a safe and
therapeutic environment. We focus on creating a strong foundation
for long-term healing and recovery with evidence-based practices,
and utilizing medication therapy that is relevant and up to date.
Above all, we truly value that both the patients and our staff are
treated with dignity and respect, always going that extra mile to
ensure a positive environment. So, do you have what it takes to
become part of a team dedicated to Changing People's Lives ?
Members of our team Enjoy:
- Working with a highly engaged staff
- Flexible scheduling
- Career growth
- Competitive compensation
- UKG Wallet - We've partnered with UKG Wallet, a voluntary
Earned Wage Access benefit, to offer employees access to their pay
on their own schedule. Position Details:
- Support the organization, program and unit philosophy of
- Coordinate and deliver quality general and psychiatric nursing
care to patients
- Ensure medical Orders are followed, initiate and follow
- Act as a patient advocate at all times Qualifications:
- Graduate from an accredited program of professional nursing
- Current unencumbered license to practice by the State Board of
- CPR Certification and Crisis Prevention Training (CPI) within
30 days of employment and prior to any patient contact Preferred
Experience: Previous experience in a psychiatric health care
facility, with direct experience working with chemical dependency,
dual diagnosis, psychiatric and geriatric patients preferred.
Experience in patient assessments, family motivations, treatment
planning and communication with external review organizations or
Keywords: Highland Springs, Cleveland , Psych Registered Nurse (RN) - Nights, Healthcare , Chesterland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!