Company: Franciscan Ministries
Posted on: February 9, 2024
Overview: PRN RN & LPN Registered Nurse/Licensed Practical
NurseMount Alverna VillageParma, OH We love our Nursing Staff!
THATS WHY WE OFFER
- 401k Match
- You choose when you want to work and how often- to fit your
schedule and your life!
- Flexible work schedules
- Work at one community As an RN or LPN you will:
- Provide direct nursing care to the residents
- Supervise and coordinate the activities performed by the
Nursing Assistants to ensure a high degree of quality care is
- Responsible for admission, transfer, and discharge of
- Keep physician and/or other health care professionals informed
of change in resident conditions
- Supervise Nursing Assistants, may supervise other
nursesRequired skills and qualifications:
- Graduate of an accredited RN or LPN program
- RN or LPN license in Ohio
- Recent clinical experience, education, and specialty skills
specific to geriatrics
- Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings,
weekends and holidays as needed
- Must enjoy working with the senior populationAbout Franciscan
Ministries:We believe in our associates and are committed to
creating an environment that is supportive and nurturing of your
career path. We offer competitive compensation and tuition
reimbursement along with training, continuing education and
wellness programs. DFWP/EOE/e-verify Are you ready to write the
next chapter of your story? Please apply now!
Keywords: Franciscan Ministries, Cleveland , LPN, Healthcare , Solon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!