Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW)
Company: CUYAHOGA COUNTY BOARD OF DD
Posted on: February 9, 2024
The Cuyahoga County Board of Developmental Disabilities
(Cuyahoga DD) is seeking to hire professionals provide behavioral
assessments and design support strategies for assigned consumers.
The nature of work for these positions, will include, but is not
limited to the following:
- Perform comprehensive behavioral assessment and contribute to
inclusion of behavioral health strategies in the ISP.
- Evaluate for diagnostic, prescriptive, or placement purposes
and interpret evaluations for parents, staff or other appropriate
- Make recommendations for program placement, objectives and
intervention strategies. (This may include referral to outside
- Provide on going consultation as needed.
- Evaluate and conceptualize the needs of individuals on the
basis of the individual's history, data, interviews, and direct
- Apply knowledge from the professional literature whenever
- Provide counseling, therapy, and other direct interventions to
individuals and families, including services to groups of
individuals where appropriate.
- Develop or assist in developing data collection procedures and
- Monitor implementation of behavior support policies and
- Trains staff in the implementation of techniques when
- Assists in the collection of program evaluation data in
accordance with department or agency direction.
- Provides systematic training for Cuyahoga DD and other staff
- Maintain all required statistics and records and
service-related documentation including but not limited to
treatment plans, assessments, and progress notes.
- Consistently meet departmental productivity requirements.
Benefits and More: Working at the Cuyahoga County Board of
Developmental Disabilities is more than a job-it's a career! The
Total Compensation Package is also fantastic and includes extensive
PTO, flex working schedules, some remote work, outstanding
healthcare benefits, and the unparalleled retirement benefits
through OPERS, as well as annual pay increases with the ability to
earn performance bonuses, and if that wasn't enough, you will have
the opportunity to work in an outstanding work environment as part
of a multidisciplinary group of professionals. * Salary: The new
hire salary range for these position may range between $61,538 -
$70000. Start salaries may be negotiable based on the breadth and
depth of the knowledge, skills, and experiences brought by the
candidate. It is the Cuyahoga DD's intent to pay each employee a
salary that is reasonable and competitive based on the market rate
for the position, while also considering internal equity and the
budgetary constraints. The Cuyahoga DD recruits and retains
outstanding individuals who are committed to our mission of
supporting and empowering people with developmental disabilities to
live, learn, work and play in the community. We seek to attract
diverse staff who desire to inspire, to promote abilities and
talents, to foster inclusion in all aspects of community life, and
to hold themselves and others to high expectations. We hope you
choose to join our team! Benefits and More: Working at the Cuyahoga
County Board of Developmental Disabilities is more than a job-it's
a career! The Total Compensation Package is also fantastic and
includes extensive PTO, flex working schedules, some remote work,
outstanding healthcare benefits, and the unparalleled retirement
benefits through OPERS, as well as annual pay increases with the
ability to earn performance bonuses, and if that wasn't enough, you
will have the opportunity to work in an outstanding work
environment as part of a multidisciplinary group of professionals.
- Masters degree in Counseling, Social Work or a discipline
designated as an equivalent by the designated licensing board.
- Licensed as a Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW).
- Specific training in developmental disabilities.
- Willingness to become certified as a Service and Support
Administrator immediately upon hire and the ability to maintain
- Hold a valid driver's license and maintain an insurable driving
record under the Cuyahoga DD's auto insurance policy and Board
Keywords: CUYAHOGA COUNTY BOARD OF DD, Cleveland , Licensed Independent Social Worker (LISW), Healthcare , Cleveland, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!