Pharmacy Technician In Training
Company: Meijer, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2023
As a family company, we serve people and communities. When you
work at Meijer, you're provided with career and community
opportunities centered around leadership, personal growth and
development. Consider joining our family - take care of your career
and your community!
- Weekly pay
- Scheduling flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Paid education assistance
- Care.com/back-up care assistance
- Team member discount
- Development programs for advancement and career growth
Please review the job profile below and apply today!
The position must practice the profession of pharmacy in an
environment that by philosophy and policy promotes patient care.
This person must be friendly and provide remarkable customer
service to enhance overall patient health.
What You'll be Doing:
- Retrieving the appropriate medication from inventory.
- Inputting customer and prescription information in the pharmacy
- Creating prescription labels and adjudicating insurance
- Completing paperwork related to filling prescriptions and
receiving drug orders.
- Ordering prescription medication for the Pharmacy
- Stocking prescription medication.
- Promoting pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to the
- Prioritizing workload.
- Using effective communication skills and be agent of
- Maintaining a clean and orderly pharmacy for a professional
- Maintaining confidentiality of patient information.
What You Bring with You (Qualifications):
- High School/GED.
- Retail/Community Practice experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Positive attitude.
- Proficient typing skills.
- Neat and legible penmanship.
- Organizational skills.
- Prioritizing skills.
- Basic math skills.
- Professional appearance.
Keywords: Meijer, Inc., Cleveland , Pharmacy Technician In Training, Healthcare , Avon, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!